Ah jeez, i'm sorry :facepalm:, i haven't been on here for quite a while and haven't seen the pictures since i last posted (a few months ago) :$:LOL:

It's from over a year ago in another thread, so I'm not surprised if you haven't seen it. :LOL:

someone needs to screen capture those comments into a tumblr :happy:

probably the only LOL I'll ever make:

Mattehrunning.jpg

("she" being...*cough, cough*)

Okay, I seen this on Facebook from one of the Muse fanpages I liked, did you post it?

Found this on Pokememes. Muse was the LAST thing I expected to see on this website.

*Next page*

*First picture loads*

*Noticing the background photo first* 'Wait that's-' :eek: 'HOLY CRAP!!'

:eek:

:stunned:*finally noticing the faces* '...Mews...Muse'

:)

:D

:chuckle:

:LOL:

tumblr_lkzs6kjufk1qj421po1_500.png.2f8853dbb76ccc59b0e8639f144e7ced.png

Srry for saying this but I'm really pised off!

I was on YouTube searching for YesPlease and-boom- the Twilght thing again!With YesPlease:eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhZhzx5p1T0

Video doesn't deserve so many views. Not because it's Twilight but because the only good part of it is the song, shitty editing skills. Windows Movie Makers, methinks.

Um, wow. Okay. That wasn't really harsh, and the harshness in that case wasn't even towards her anyways.

But I guess I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

Well...ok I am surprised that what I said made such an argument! I guess it wasn't that offending...so I guess it's ok.

Sorry, it seemed a little harsh to me. My apologies, I didn't realize you didn't mean it like that.

Thank you for your defense.I think that I will know more about the old posts anyway.;)

Thank you for your defense.I think that I will know more about the old posts anyway.;)

It's okay. I'm sorry I ended up causing so much drama :facepalm:

Okay, I just need to say, I really didn't mean to come off as a jerk :p I remember how I used to hate certain people and their negativity on the muse board before, and now apparently I've turned into one of them :LOL:

Again, I'm sorry.

:noey: I'm sorry. It was just a misunderstanding on my part. Let's just leave this behind us and go back to the Lolz :happy:

Found this on Pokememes. Muse was the LAST thing I expected to see on this website.

*Next page*

*First picture loads*

*Noticing the background photo first* 'Wait that's-' :eek: 'HOLY CRAP!!'

:stunned:*finally noticing the faces* '...Mews...Muse'

:)

:D

:chuckle:

:LOL:

Being a former Pokemon fan, this was the first thing that popped to mind when I heard the bands name for the first time. Now it has finally come full circle.

Being a former Pokemon fan, this was the first thing that popped to mind when I heard the bands name for the first time. Now it has finally come full circle.

Really? I never realised until I saw that picture, and Pokemon was my entire childhood. Probably why I laughed so much :p.

Archived