you'd better believe it! I have exams that I have to, but wont necessarily revise for. So for now, I will dignify this post with a really quick photoshop.

tumblr_lncy4e34Ml1qdrn6oo1_400.jpg

BEHOLD!! THE MIGHTY NYANMATT!!!

His face makes it. :p

My friend hates Muse so she decided to edit loads of pictures to make them silly.

262600_223223997699943_100000370327774_792834_3973852_n.jpg

Since it ended up here, and Muse fans are having a laugh at it, that kinda backfired on her didn't it? :chuckle:

But Matt doesn't wear purple, does he?

:p

Thanks for makin' me smile :)

Well, I think Matt actually pulls off this purple! But, I agree, I'm sure he would prefer red :$:chuckle:

Well, if you went back a few pages on the Muse Dreams thread, you'd see that all musers on that thread were urgently on a quest to find a picture of Matt wearing purple.. :chuckle:

I loved that Purple Shirt Era. The thing is, I don't think Matt realises how good he looks in purple!

He should.. wear it more often :happy:

He looks best in purple, but that's just my very biased opinion :p

:LOL: a typo for what...Something that's similar to Belldom?! :p

It says it was created by "pwopermuser"

Oh, Lupus and I were talking of Matt looking stunning in the color purple so I said "Matt'd look sexy in a purple, silk shirt."

Then the other Muser said "I thought it said skirt" Instead of shirt, you know?

So I was like "Maybe it was a typo ;) " As in saying, maybe I put shirt instead of skirt..

Confusing, no? :chuckle:

Oh, Lupus and I were talking of Matt looking stunning in the color purple so I said "Matt'd look sexy in a purple, silk shirt."

So I was like "Maybe it was a typo ;) " As in saying, maybe I put shirt instead of skirt..

Hey hey I remember that! And then we all went on a hunt for Matt in a purple shirt.. :chuckle:

Funny, yes :)

Hey hey I remember that! And then we all went on a hunt for Matt in a purple shirt.. :chuckle:

When some Muse member is on their twitter account, we should attack with "suggestions" that Matt should wear purple more often :chuckle:

[q3.jpg

Twinkly twinkly little star, how I wonder what you are :D

For a moment in that picture, he reminded me of James Murphy.

Funny, yes :)

When some Muse member is on their twitter account, we should attack with "suggestions" that Matt should wear purple more often :chuckle:

I should go back to Twitter then!! :eek:

Nah, just kidding.. I feel ashamed tweeting the people I admire :noey: They don't need another person pondering words at them ;)

Archived