Oh dear, I have a friend who owns 'shoes' like that. They are the most ridiculous things I've seen.

and *cough cough* that's pathetic.

It's not for the fashion of it. They're designed for 'forcing' you to land on your toes instead of heel while running which is how we're meant to run from nature's side.

Hey guise I found a lol on here once, and I dont remember what the caption was but it was using this picture..tumblr_lmfdqrBzMB1qappnqo1_500.png

Do any of you have the image or link or something?...Twas a good lol, in my opinion.

Oh,that picture!It's great!

I've seen it before,I think it was on the caption thread,but I can't remember the caption...

Anyway,I think I had downloaded it so I'll try find this in my muse file later:happy:

Oh dear, I have a friend who owns 'shoes' like that. They are the most ridiculous things I've seen.

and *cough cough* that's pathetic.

They look really uncomfortable. One of my friends has a pair too.

they're marketed to be the hot new thing in high tech comfort :rolleyes: aside from being hideous, they're probably fine for just walking around, but I know someone who went running in them and came back with bleeding feet.

they're marketed to be the hot new thing in high tech comfort :rolleyes: aside from being hideous, they're probably fine for just walking around, but I know someone who went running in them and came back with bleeding feet.

Yeah, saw a guy and his girlfriend at the movies tonight who both had them on. Except his toes didn't fit in his "shoes". Yeah, that's really high tech comfort :rolleyes:

Ceiling dom be peeping when he should be drumming :mad:

No need to be angry :erm: haha

Omg…I've done ones very similar to these before. :chuckle:

o8585i.jpg

ceilingdomspov.jpg

:LOL::LOL:

keepvn.jpg

I couldn't find better pic:$

Srry if this was done b4

and my first 3 lolz ever:

attachment.jpg

eatbanana.jpg

eatcarrot.jpg

lol I have nothing new. Sorry. :$ I just had to comment on these.

Archived