I hope not. :(

EDIT: Actually I doubt we have to worry. I don't think they can get out of their contract for any reason other than personal medical. :p

really? I didn't know that. But I would hope if he/she does come early Chris can leave. It would suck if he was forced to stay :(.

really? I didn't know that. But I would hope if he/she does come early Chris can leave. It would suck if he was forced to stay :(.

Well, I mean think about it. Every headliner I've known that has cancelled has been because of health issues. White Stripes = Meg's anxiety, Beastie Boys = cancer, U2 = Bono's back... so I bet medical is the only thing that can get them out really, because hey, they're the big draw to the fest, they must have a complicated contract!

Hey could you all do me and Haley (agenthal) a huge favor and go to this link and just like the page?

http://www.facebook.com/search/?init=quick&q=voodoo%202010%20ritual&ref=ts#!/pages/Voodoo-2010-Muse-Has-Joined-The-Ritual/100824316634590?ref=search

It means free VIP tickets to Voodoo for me and her. Sorry for the numerous posts but the competition is catching up!

Hey could you all do me and Haley (agenthal) a huge favor and go to this link and just like the page?

http://www.facebook.com/search/?init=quick&q=voodoo%202010%20ritual&ref=ts#!/pages/Voodoo-2010-Muse-Has-Joined-The-Ritual/100824316634590?ref=search

It means free VIP tickets to Voodoo for me and her. Sorry for the numerous posts but the competition is catching up!

I'm sure everyone in this thread that has a facebook has liked it already. You guys gotta spread the links outside of here to get more numbers!

I invited a few friends for you two that I figured would join just because they join everything (even though I dont know anyone going :p). you guys seem to have a pretty good lead though, the MGMT one is closest but is still like 80 fans behind (unless I missed one)

I invited a few friends for you two that I figured would join just because they join everything (even though I dont know anyone going :p). you guys seem to have a pretty good lead though, the MGMT one is closest but is still like 80 fans behind (unless I missed one)

Thanks! Yeah, I do have a good lead, but it scares me because everytime I look there is a gap of like 10 less. Yikes!

So on Facebook they posted a picture saying they have a line-up addition for monday morning. Predictions? Hopefully someone kinda big. Like Phoenix or Soundgarden or something.

OR DAFT PUNK

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/group.php?gid=186230305842&ref=ts

:D

Soundgarden and The Strokes are the two most heavily rumored. Apparently there's around 2-3 artists per day still to be announced based on how many artists usually play there

When I saw this my face went literally like this :eek:

Followed by some jumping and shouting but no matter. The 29th is my birthday, hopefully I can get my parents to buy tickets for my sister and myself, that would be and excellent gift :happy:

What's this about an addition to the lineup? I'd die if it was DP

wow i'm seriously considering buying tickets! i was going to go to the st louis show but chris's damn baby canceled that and i was soooo upset that i wouldn't get to see them again! but this seems well worth the cost... how many of you are staying in the marriot? if anyone wants to share rooms i'm totally up for it! :LOL:

PM me if you are interested in sharing hotel rooms at the Marriott. I'd say 4 to a room, and if we have a lot, maybe we can book multiple rooms together? To do that though people would have to pay ahead of time and then I'd be happy to book them and would send all participating members the receipt. :)

do you guys still have room in the rooms? :)

Archived