Sorry you guys haven't gotten any dates. From what I've noticed, bands are really iffy with Florida and I haven't figured out why. You could say that it's because of hurricane season, but then NOLA wouldn't make any sense.

It's because Florida sucks lol. Only country artists come down here *gag*

The last and only time I saw Muse was in 2004.

So, I went ahead and booked a room at the Marriott Hotel for the 28, 29, 30, and 31. It looks like we can have up to 6 people in a room actually, bigger rooms than I thought, which makes it $100 a piece. So far it's me and Michel (dagreatone123190) for sure (as in have been paid for), and then a few others have expressed interest. I really need to get this all set up on the money put aside for it, so PM me if you want in FOR SURE and we can discuss paypal and I can show you the reservation proof. :) Muser room FTW!

sorry if this has been answered

are the 3 day passes going to go up in price or are they going to stay at 150 until they are sold out? and when do you suppose they will sell out, anytimes soon?

They eventually go up to $200, don't know when.

I don't know if I should buy them now or wait til single day passes. ARGGG....If I can go 2 days I might as well get the 3 day now. Most likely the bands I want to see aren't going to be all on the same day, which would be nice but probably not going to happen.

JONSI and florence and the machine!!!! I've been DYING to see them. And interpol, hot chip, metric....:eek:

So if I go I will be going to alone. I'm gonna have to hang out with you guys because I don't think I want to be hanging around by myself (nothing against new orleans but still..) Probably hitch a ride from my dad when he goes up for work.

@agenthal Where's the marriot at, Canal or is that the one connected to that mall? I think that's where we usually stay when we go.

Are you still going to wembley after all of this? haha

I don't know if I should buy them now or wait til single day passes. ARGGG....If I can go 2 days I might as well get the 3 day now. Most likely the bands I want to see aren't going to be all on the same day, which would be nice but probably not going to happen.

JONSI and florence and the machine!!!! I've been DYING to see them. And interpol, hot chip, metric....:eek:

So if I go I will be going to alone. I'm gonna have to hang out with you guys because I don't think I want to be hanging around by myself (nothing against new orleans but still..) Probably hitch a ride from my dad when he goes up for work.

Where's the marriot at, Canal or is that the one connected to that mall? I think that's where we usually stay when we go.

Yeah, it's on Canal Street and it's the official hotel of Voodoo. Has a shuttle to the fest. :D

So, my friend just bought us both tickets! I'm well excited now. I'll have to pay her back when I can. Sleeping in a car for yet another festival :chuckle:

We'll scare off the assholes. :fear:

can anyone use that shuttle or do you have to be staying there?

Anyone can take the shuttle, but you must make a reservation/pay in advance. They start selling spots closer to the date of the festival. The city buses and street cars will also be running each night about an hour or so after the last act.

Anyone can take the shuttle, but you must make a reservation/pay in advance. They start selling spots closer to the date of the festival. The city buses and street cars will also be running each night about an hour or so after the last act.

I thought the shuttle was free? :(

not to rain on the parade...

but i saw a comment somewhere else about muse @ voodoo and how it's cutting it close to november, which was when they canceled the tour dates bc of chris's new baby being born.

i REALLY hope that kid doesn't come early. :LOL: i don't want them to cancel this.

So if I go I will be going to alone. I'm gonna have to hang out with you guys because I don't think I want to be hanging around by myself (nothing against new orleans but still..)
I was thinking the same thing. I get really paranoid about being alone in places I'm not familiar with. Especially at night :$.

not to rain on the parade...

but i saw a comment somewhere else about muse @ voodoo and how it's cutting it close to november, which was when they canceled the tour dates bc of chris's new baby being born.

i REALLY hope that kid doesn't come early. :LOL: i don't want them to cancel this.

I hope not. :(

EDIT: Actually I doubt we have to worry. I don't think they can get out of their contract for any reason other than personal medical. :p

Archived