TONS of people will be in costumes. New Orleans is one of the wildest cities and Halloween brings out the best of people. We need to get Muse to play House of the Rising Sun somehow, that would be SO EPIC!

There is nothing lame about steampunk. I've been eyeing some goggles for a while now.

Steampunk is awesome. However, my semi-streampunk outfit is lame because I don't have the money to make it awesome. Just a few things I'm bought at anime conventions, like the corset... need goggles, but the good ones are expensive! Someday, I really want a pirate steampunk outfit though!

wow. some pleasant surprises. now - am regretting not buying the early bird tix. interested on single-day/muse day.

muse day must-have: jonsi, interpol, metric, florence & the machine, eagles of metal death, janelle monae

that's quite an impossible and tall order of a wish list :LOL:

muse and jonsi alone will make me go.

muse and interpol conflicting again just like kollapalooza 2007 is a no-no.

interpol can be boring. well, they are quite boring live but am ready to give them another chance.

It's not too late! I believe they're still $125 until 7am when they jump up to $150 according to Consequence of Sound?

I gotta pick a costume myself. My uncle suggested dressing as zombies or something but that seems a little lame :p

Like steampunk. There is never anything lame about zombies. I was thinking of doing the zombie thing myself. We'll see.

Hopefully this lineup will make a few ACL decisions easier for me, namely I'll wait to see Deadmau5 at Voodoo and see Monsters of Folk at ACL. At the same time, I'm happy because it's like NONE of the same bands as ACL, which I was worried about. :p

Hopefully this lineup will make a few ACL decisions easier for me, namely I'll wait to see Deadmau5 at Voodoo and see Monsters of Folk at ACL. At the same time, I'm happy because it's like NONE of the same bands as ACL, which I was worried about. :p

Really only Muse, Deadmau5, and Cage the Elephant between them.

I really hope I can go to both.

weezer is crap/meh too. sorry ... as bad as ozzy these days.

I really haven't listened to Weezer much besides the big songs. Older stuff seems much better than newer stuff though. I really don't care about them too much, I'll see them if no conflicts but still. Ozzy may sound terrible but I figure the show will be fun with everyone singing and I wanna hear some of those songs live.

Archived