Oh man, so excited to see Muse again, was worried I wouldn't get to until the next tour. Just got my tickets. Though I suppose this makes my ACL chances worse, but my friend has some connections and said he might be able to get free tickets (And while I'm not putting a ton of faith in it, he seems pretty confident and isn't the type to lie about this stuff). Music wise this year has been like a dream, just started going to big concerts and now I'm getting to see all these awesome people.

Also, I'm going to be seeing Ozzy on Halloween in New Orleans. I'm really excited, though I should probably be a bit scared :awesome:

I'm going to have to corner my mom when she's in a good mood and talk about this. Considering this is in NO she'll most likely want to go. To see Muse and visit my grandma.

Aww, the voodoo homepage changed to voodat. So cute.

They got their rings today. :D They actually play on the last day of Voodoo. Good thing that's probably Ozzy's day. :LOL:

If only Voodoo were around Mardi Gras.

I know! Brees, Shockey, and Reggie have been talking about it on twitter for the last couple days. Hmmm. Maybe I can convince my whole family to go. I'll entice them with Saints football. If it were around Mardi Gras....it would probably be dangerous.

Years ago I went to see them play the day after Halloween. It was against the Cleavland Browns. We lost. lol.

Just looked up the game that day. Playing the Steelers! And it's a primetime game! My dad and brother might just be convinced.

They got their rings today. :D They actually play on the last day of Voodoo. Good thing that's probably Ozzy's day. :LOL:

If only Voodoo were around Mardi Gras.

My uncle was originally gonna go to the game while we were there (Hes a huge Saints fan, I'm a Cowboys guy though) but I guess it'd cost too much overall.

I know! Brees, Shockey, and Reggie have been talking about it on twitter for the last couple days. Hmmm. Maybe I can convince my whole family to go. I'll entice them with Saints football. If it were around Mardi Gras....it would probably be dangerous.

Years ago I went to see them play the day after Halloween. It was against the Cleavland Browns. We lost. lol.

Just looked up the game that day. Playing the Steelers! And it's a primetime game! My dad and brother might just be convinced.

Brees' twitter is so cute.

I'm trying to get tickets to the season opener. The cheapest are about the same price as the Steelers game ($202)

My uncle was originally gonna go to the game while we were there (Hes a huge Saints fan, I'm a Cowboys guy though) but I guess it'd cost too much overall.

We always do Thanksgiving in Houston so I'm trying to get tickets to the Dallas game.

I'm going to be so broke.

Lineup leaked on Nola.com! Look to the ad near the top of the page! I'm excited for Muse, Florence + The Machine, deadmau5, MGMT, Weezer, Hot Chip, etc. what about y'all? :D

Liiiiink? I can't find it.

FUCK YEAH FLORENCE.

My mom is going to kill me. This is the lineup of my dreams though. D: Muse, Interpol, Florence, Metric, Deadmau5. I bought my earlybirds like two seconds ago. I probably won't be attending ACL now though. :////

voo_pencil_980x300-_optimized.jpg

OMG. I hardly got past Florence so I missed Janelle, Minus the Bear, Innerpartysytem, Airborne Toxic. I made the right decision. Also; FUCKING INTERPOL. I've been waiting YEARS to see that band. I may cry through their whole set.

Wonder if anyone is interested in an ACL ticket.....

Muse is above Ozzy? What? :p

Anyways, YEEEES. Muse, MGMT, Metric, Cage the Elephant, Eagles of Death Metal, Jonsi, and Janelle Monae. Plus a few more I hear are good. Not to mention Ozzy and Weezer (Neither im huge on but I wouldn't mind seeing them)

Then a few more I hear are good like Interpol, Hot Chip, Deadmau5, and Florence and the Machine. I'll be checking them all out before I go.

Awesome. Oh and Drake. :chuckle:

Not quite as many as ACL but theres still a lot I wanna see. MGMT I've been wanting to see forever and I was really sad that I couldn't get tickets to the Houston show. Now I'll get to see them. And I can't wait to see Muse again. And Metric. And I like Cage the Elephant too. Oh and the Eagles of Death Metal hell yes. And Janelle Monae's album is really damn good. And I just got Go by Jonsi and its great.

Archived