ohai everyone, I haven't been on here in ages! Just came back form Melbourne & Sydney. Happy new year, btw :dance:

Merry Christmas everyone :aweso me: The Muse Christmas present is just... :' ( :dan ce: I CAN'T EVEN CONTAIN MYSELF.

IT WAS SO AWESOME! I was just there watching it going "omg. this. is. so. cool!" :awesome:

This thread is slowly dying : (

Muse will just have to come back Dec 2011 so we can keep talking :aweso me:

Noooooo :'(

I like that idea :D

and oh my GOD. YOUR AVATAR. :stongue: :stongue: :stongue:

I can has original?

And I've tried listening carefully to MotP, but I can't tell what he's saying, does he sing 'since I lost you' in it? Just wondering

I'm pretty sure he did. I remember hearing it on the night at just going :stunned: aw :(

Whoa, this thread is still going :LOL:

Quite an achievement, really :LOL:

DERP DE DERRR

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=80398

What is this? I learn of its awesome existence just to discover that its locked :mad:

ohai everyone, I haven't been on here in ages! Just came back form Melbourne & Sydney. Happy new year, btw :dance:

IT WAS SO AWESOME! I was just there watching it going "omg. this. is. so. cool!" :awesome:

Noooooo :'(

I like that idea :D

and oh my GOD. YOUR AVATAR. :stongue: :stongue: :stongue:

I can has original?

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=80398

What is this? I learn of its awesome existence just to discover that its locked :mad:

HEY! Glad your back!

Aww shucks :$ Thanks. Here is the original, and a similar one from a different angle :happy:

00004a2h.png

1418861925_l.jpg

I never knew of the thread either! :( What if we make one 'officially' for one of the Ninja Assassins, but use it as our HQ? That'd work :)

HEY! Glad your back!

Aww shucks :$ Thanks. Here is the original, and a similar one from a different angle :happy:

00004a2h.png

1418861925_l.jpg

I never knew of the thread either! :( What if we make one 'officially' for one of the Ninja Assassins, but use it as our HQ? That'd work :)

aww :happy: Thanks. So glad to be back :LOL:

Well thanks for those!:stongue: I love red Matteh :eyebrows:

Yeah, that'd be good. It just occurred to me that this thread has pretty much died. :(

aww :happy: Thanks. So glad to be back :LOL:

Well thanks for those!:stongue: I love red Matteh :eyebrows:

Yeah, that'd be good. It just occurred to me that this thread has pretty much died. :(

No problem :happy:

NEWS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NX-8TRy8ww&feature=player_embedded

Matt said they expect to release another album in 2012 which means we could see them live for Big Day Out 2013!!

I got the black shirt with the muse logo in undisclosed desires style and when it got washed it had all these weird white streaks across it, i was so pissed off cause i thought it was ruined.

my mum fixed it up somehow though, thank god

Really? I have that same shirt and I haven't washed it yet (I wore an Abso t-shirt at the gig), can you please ask your mum what she did? :)

Archived