Vicky your photos are incredible! :awesome:

Catherine told me you had footage of Matt holding the pick that he gave me in his mouth during Stockholm Syndrome on the 14th? :LOL: Do you mind me asking for a link?

didnt clare take a vid of that? i might be wrong though...

EVELYYYYYNNNNN! *WAVES HYSTERICALLY*

Love your photos. Especially the last one. :eyebrows:

Aw, thank you Bee!

Wow that's just :awesome:. Ah yes! During PIB. I also recorded Matt bumping his head on the mic during SS and spinning his Dickinson amp. I'll try to upload those videos as soon as possible but my Internet connection is just shocking. It would be quicker if I posted a USB/DVD with the files on it to someone and have them upload it. That's how slow it is. :LOL:

Wish I could download the bootleg. :(

which pic was the last one???*thinks hard* the blue dom one? i still havent uploaded all of my pics from that show...my very very bad....

i know the video you're talking about...cos clare videoed it...oh btw...you can get vids off the lumix...i found a way of doing it and converting to quicktime format btw :)

Merry Christmas everyone :awesome: The Muse Christmas present is just... :'( :dance: I CAN'T EVEN CONTAIN MYSELF.

i literally shat bricks when i saw it...and i kept it on dom cam...and then switched to matt cam...and the crowd during uprising...oh my lord...oh and piano cam during CE...i died!

Your av! :stongue:

Thanks. I saw that pic and was all 'YOU MUST BE MY AV!!!' :eyebrows:

RELEVANT. I zoomed in on Matt during the piano outro of Citizen Erased and it was beautiful :')

:stunned: :stunned: :stunned::eek::stunned:

I didn't think of doing that :stunned:

*goes to zoom in on Matt during the piano outro of CE* :$

I honestly love you Jaimee. This will bring me so much pleasure :)

G!! They were epicly mind-blowing! I know! I still got pretty close to barrier, i only had two chicks my height in front of me :D

I think i might have seen you on the other side of the barrier. Bright redish hair around centre stage? I would've waved but you didn't look over ;)

I was pleasantly surprised by Biffy. Now. they are my second fav band :LOL:

Oh that's good then!

Yeppppp, that was probably me. Aha oh well, next time :LOL:

Yeah Biffy are awesome :happy:

'Sup Ninja Assassins?

Enjoy :awesome:

I did love it! It was the perfect thing to relieve my two-week-since-i-last-saw-muse-live pain.

Oh that's good then!

Yeppppp, that was probably me. Aha oh well, next time :LOL:

Yeah Biffy are awesome :happy:

Next time defs :yesey: Is it wrong to be already excited about seeing them when they come back? :LOL:

I'm in the process of getting all their albums (darn Australia!!! I can never get anything i want and have to import from UK :indiff: ) So far, i like them all.

i have downloaded said wembley mulitcam from musebootlegs and i have died...

bee was right...they are the shit!

p.s anyone else feel a bit jipped bout the 3 songs that were played on the glasto special?

Wait wait wait wait. WHAT? Did you say download?

I didn't see the Glasto special. I had to work. Which year did they show?

i have downloaded said wembley mulitcam from musebootlegs and i have died...

bee was right...they are the shit!

p.s anyone else feel a bit jipped bout the 3 songs that were played on the glasto special?

DOWNLOAD? What do you mean download? Are you able to pan and zoom and shit with this, is it the actual 360 degree present, or is it just... Oh I don't know

Yes. I was pretty sure they'd play Where The Streets Have No Name... Clearly not.

I didn't see the Glasto special. I had to work. Which year did they show?

This year lol

Archived