...How so? Its all that conspiracy stuff. Honestly, I think it would be cool if they released it on 12/21/12 so then we'd all be waiting forever to listen to it and then the day it comes out we'll all die :awesome:

Theres and Australian shop now guys!

That's what I was gonna say :LOL:

So yeah, the Australian tour merch is up!! :awesome::dance:

linky

edit: its all still rather ridonkulously expensive, though a bit cheaper than before

That's what I was gonna say :LOL:

So yeah, the Australian tour merch is up!! :awesome::dance:

linky

edit: its all still rather ridonkulously expensive, though a bit cheaper than before

I think it's actually cheaper than at the concert (at least the shirts are, i think they were $45), but they probably have limited stock, chances are that its not a permanent store

Shirts are $5 cheaper and the hoodie is $10 cheaper, but it probably costs that amount for postage and handling...

Yeah, pretty much :LOL: For me, I'm getting a $40 shirt, after P&H its $47.60, and I'm using a money order, which'll be a few more dollars. So it works out to cost more than they were at the concerts :indiff:

edit: hahaha wtf @ the 'julian ass-ange' tag. lol

...How so? Its all that conspiracy stuff. Honestly, I think it would be cool if they released it on 12/21/12 so then we'd all be waiting forever to listen to it and then the day it comes out we'll all die :awesome:

Theres and Australian shop now guys!

Oh my god that made me laugh too much :LOL:

Ohmygod really? :awesome: :awesome: I need to check this out!

I wrote out what happened at my concerts so that I can re-read it when I'm very old or in case I forget. It was 11 A4 pages long :LOL: I cramped my hand.

WHOAAAA that's huge!! :LOL:

I recently decided I'd recount absolutely everything I remember of the night, and after an hour and a bit I'd only got up to it being halfway though WatU :LOL: I sort of gave up then. But I'll finish it!

I wrote out what happened at my concerts so that I can re-read it when I'm very old or in case I forget. It was 11 A4 pages long :LOL: I cramped my hand.

I'm already old - so I better do it soon! :LOL: I doubt any of us will forget the wonderful experiences those fantastic guys gave us! :D

WHOAAAA that's huge!! :LOL:

I recently decided I'd recount absolutely everything I remember of the night, and after an hour and a bit I'd only got up to it being halfway though WatU :LOL: I sort of gave up then. But I'll finish it!

It doesn't sound like i wrote even as much detail as you have! But i guess i do have about a page about the wait between Biffy and Muse :chuckle: The problem was i got so excited recounting the experience it made me kind of sad that it's over :supersad:

I'm already old - so I better do it soon! :LOL: I doubt any of us will forget the wonderful experiences those fantastic guys gave us! :D

I feel old :LOL: I agree. But i wanted to write down the little details i might possibly forget about.

I MISS MUSE :supersad:

It doesn't sound like i wrote even as much detail as you have! But i guess i do have about a page about the wait between Biffy and Muse :chuckle: The problem was i got so excited recounting the experience it made me kind of sad that it's over :supersad:

I MISS MUSE :supersad:

I wrote a fair bit about the break as well :chuckle: So much happened!

D: I miss them too :supersad:

They don't have the shirt that I bought at the store... :wtf:

maybe they sold out...

I love mah shirt <3

Which one did you get?

Mine arrived just about half an hour ago :awesome::dance:

Archived