Yeah it plays with VLC, MPC, all the ones that have supporting codecs..

It's basically a verrry wide angle of the stage, kind of ballooned up so you can see all the angles at once, flattened out? That's probably the worst way to explain it so here's a screenshot of what you see:

LEGENDARY.jpg?t=1293687441

Apparently it works with VLC, so that would be your best bet. VLC can play anything.

It's basically a verrry wide angle of the stage, kind of ballooned up so you can see all the angles at once, flattened out? That's probably the worst way to explain it so here's a screenshot of what you see:

Ahhh gotcha. I'll consider downloading it

I was hoping for a pan-able version, *sigh*

I'll download it when I can :)

They're not coming back till 2013 :noey:

I'll do my best to keep the thread going regardless :)

If it does end up getting locked I'll just make a Sydney Musers thread somewhere :D

We don't want those Muse snobs at Perth ruining it for all of us (no offense to any reading but you seemed really up yourselves in that thread, calling it a shit tour and everything)

I'll do my best to keep the thread going regardless :)

If it does end up getting locked I'll just make a Sydney Musers thread somewhere :D

We don't want those Muse snobs at Perth ruining it for all of us (no offense to any reading but you seemed really up yourselves in that thread, calling it a shit tour and everything)

Lol good luck with that... Knowing Olly, we're never going to be able to keep up a thread like this :noey: We've all migrated to other networking sites lol

Hmmm I guess. We'll just see :happy:

On topic post for a change; I love our version of Starlight, the way Matt sings 'arms' :happy:

Yesss I love it. I remember that I was crying on the night hahaha

And I've tried listening carefully to MotP, but I can't tell what he's saying, does he sing 'since I lost you' in it? Just wondering

Hmmm I guess. We'll just see :happy:

Yesss I love it. I remember that I was crying on the night hahaha

And I've tried listening carefully to MotP, but I can't tell what he's saying, does he sing 'since I lost you' in it? Just wondering

I really don't think so...I've tried listening really hard too but I just never hear it.

They're not coming back till 2013 :noey:

We will have to get them back sooner than that :supersad: I don't want to wait that long :(

I think the goal is to get it locked on some epic page number, like 500 or 9001 or something.

Or 1,000 posts :awesome:

And as for the MoTP talk, i'm pretty sure Matt sang the album lyrics.

Archived