It's so good :aweso me:

I love the Paperboy recruiting sketch.

'You all here for a good time? You all here for a good time?... THEN GET OUT' :LO L:

<3 Hamish and Andy.

I'm gonna buy Jenga now :chuck le: I must learn how to play this game

Great episode the paperboy one! I like the disability one where one of the guys can't stop eating dairy :rolleyes:

NICE. Aura of awesomeness. So we'll be the ones with a summery glow surrounding us as we walk around. :LOL:

:awesome: So glad you took notice of the quoting :chuckle:

SO GLAD Real Stories made it's way in here :LOL:

The one with Hamish having some slow motion disability is one of the best. OH OH OH and the freelance accountants. :LOL:

That is how i am recognized the world over. *shrugs*

I am right on it with multi-quoting. Rarely do i find someone who does it as much as i do and gets the same amount of enjoyment :awesome:

Aww you missed me? :D

I went to a friends place, and have made my triumphant return. Now it's time for more stalking discussing Muse :awesome:

Thats, right, STRIKETHROUGH IS BACK!

YES! I was thinking maybe we could gag the boys and shove them in the back of my car give them a nice card when we meet them and and hole them up in a cave for ten years while we take turns visiting :eyebrows: take a few happy snaps?

Well we could keep them as our sex slaves for years entertained one more day.

too far?

Just far enough :yesey:

This thread is wicked. :yesey:

Great episode the paperboy one! I like the disability one where one of the guys can't stop eating dairy :rolleyes:

That is how i am recognized the world over. *shrugs*

I am right on it with multi-quoting. Rarely do i find someone who does it as much as i do and gets the same amount of enjoyment :awesome:

SO watching Real Stories tomorrow.

It just looks super cool. :)

YES! I was thinking maybe we could gag the boys and shove them in the back of my car give them a nice card when we meet them and and hole them up in a cave for ten years while we take turns visiting :eyebrows: take a few happy snaps?

Fucking pwoper. That's right. I said it. That was brilliant. :LOL:

I can sum it up in 2 words.

NINJA ASSASSIN!

Now I need to incorporate it into mine.

How on earth do you manage to fit so much in your sig?? :LOL: Tis amazing

WELL...

Oh yeah! ;)

Not really, just strikeout and Ninja assassins!

LOOK AT MY SIG!!! :awesome:

Well I'm sorry I missed it :( I was too busy thinking about Muse naked doing some science homework

Well I'm sorry I missed it :( I was too busy thinking about Muse naked doing some science homework

Thinking about Muse in birthday suits Science homework has little to no priority over everything Muse related.

I know of two pics, not exactly scared, but there is the one where he is yelling in front of a lake and the one where he is yelling at Chris, they could be perceived as scared if you used it right. ;)

I actually know what ones you're talking about

*applauds* fast learner

This one?

musehullabaloodisc223.jpg

:LOL: I'll try and incorporate it- love that one

I'm to tired to do the sig now, I will tomorrow :chuckle:

Fucking pwoper. That's right. I said it. That was brilliant. :LOL:

Cheers, B.

I was thinking if we have time, we could force them to act out our favorite fantasiesmake them a fruit basket? We know Matt likes banana's. Nearly as much as us.

That was perfect!

Well I'm going to dream about Muse naked bed. Goodnight fellow stalkers friends!!

Night!

Well I'm going to dream about Muse naked bed. Goodnight fellow stalkers friends!!

I might go to dream about Muse naked finish my science homework because I need to sleep with Dom soon

Goodnight, don't let Matt the bed bugs bite

That right there, now that was too far :LOL:

:LOL::LOL:

Archived