I might go to dream about Muse naked finish my science homework because I need to sleep with Dom soon

:LOL::LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Miss ya sis

You are ON A ROLL. :LOL:

Maybe i will quit while i am ahead?

No such chance :rolleyes:

Maybe when Matt plays Uprising he will have his own little uprising he will use his new guitar? to try and hide it

That quote put me in tears :LOL:

Glad to hear it. Listening to your tune now.

Maybe when Matt plays Uprising he will have his own little uprising he will use his new guitar? to try and hide it

oh my :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I think you are well deserved to be in of this thread :LOL:

It's the fruit basket bit that made me lose it :LOL:

EDIT: Dude. How does that suck? Yeah okay, the quality is jibby but in higher quality I'd have that on repeat as well :LOL:

I just meant we were mucking around, nothing structured. That's a jam session. :D

Microphone was under a pile of clothes and recorded from my computer. :p

I just meant we were mucking around, nothing structured. That's a jam session. :D

Microphone was under a pile of clothes and recorded from my computer. :p

:LOL:

That's even better that, that came from a session of mucking around :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Miss ya sis

Glad to hear it. Listening to your tune now.

sistaahhh

Please don't stop :chuckle:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Thanks, haha. Singing one day. I need lessons before I can wail sing.

Maybe Matt can teach me :D

Hey all you need is some female vocal cords! You might already have some :LOL:

Edit: I just thought of the best pic for ya Lauren (i think i remember right) You know that one where Matt had tape over his mouth and he is looking at Dom from approx Absolution era? Bondage look :yesey: Maybe you know the one i mean.

:awesome: It's not my fault it is so late and my mind is veering to the gutter. I should go before i write something i'll regret. Or have to edit out tomorrow :chuckle:

:LOL: I believe all the posts concerning strikeouts and ninja's should be merged into it's own thread. :LOL:

Goodnight ninja assassins everyone, I'm off to dream about muse naked in a banana plantation eat a banana for evening supper.

:kiss:

Strikeout is officially the fucking shiz very nice and I hope to engage in another twisted lovely strikeout conversation with you all soon.

xx

And Crowella I'll listen to Ninja Assassin tomorrow- I lost my earphones and everyone's asleep.

And lastly will all you ninja assassins regular civilians try not to kill bother anyone in your alert state of sleep tonight?

Goodnight ninja assassins everyone, I'm off to dream about muse naked in a banana plantation eat a banana for evening supper.

:kiss:

Strikeout is officially the fucking shiz very nice and I hope to engage in another twisted lovely strikeout conversation with you all soon.

xx

And Crowella I'll listen to Ninja Assassin tomorrow- I lost my earphones and everyone's asleep.

And lastly will all you ninja assassins regular civilians try not to kill bother anyone in your alert state of sleep tonight?

:LOL: Lauren that is perfect:LOL:

I shall now depart the fun thread, to go play some Perfect Dark.

Farewell fellow Ninja Assassins.

hahah goodnight :)

:LOL: at the serious discussions in the Brisbane thread :chuckle::rolleyes:

:LOL: I was just looking at that!

Boy is there a strong contrast between the two threads :chuckle:

Anywhoo, I'm officially signing off. I think it's time for me too to dream of nekkid Muse finish start my assignment.

Night Chris! :kiss:

:LOL: I was just looking at that!

Boy is there a strong contrast between the two threads :chuckle:

Anywhoo, I'm officially signing off. I think it's time for me too to dream of nekkid Muse finish start my assignment.

Night Chris! :kiss:

There is aye :chuckle:

Yeah I better be off too, I need some good old fashioned dreaming of me and Muse's sexual adventures of December am a bit tired, and I can't stay up too long because I'm recovering from naked Muse dreams doing some intensive study tomorrow morning :)

Goodnight :) xx

There is aye :chuckle:

Yeah I better be off too, I need some good old fashioned dreaming of me and Muse's sexual adventures of December am a bit tired, and I can't stay up too long because I'm recovering from naked Muse dreams doing some intensive study tomorrow morning :)

Goodnight :) xx

I had to come back in to :LOL: at this epic rebuttal :happy:

Archived