:awesome: It is! Nah we just got bored and started throwing them at each other.

Ok then :happy:

Its a fight to get into the concert :sh ifty:

Indeed it is a fight. :shifty: And I just have one thing to say, BRING IT.

.. right after you inform me on which door to wait at :facepalm::LOL:

Umm... well i think i can speak for all of us when i say you will notice us by our shining aura of awesomeness.

Or maybe that's just me :chuckle:

We also won't be in twilight t-shirts :ninja:

The quoting was epic, and i have seen some wicked quoting in my time. ;)

NICE. Aura of awesomeness. So we'll be the ones with a summery glow surrounding us as we walk around. :LOL:

:awesome: So glad you took notice of the quoting :chuckle:

I'll come up with something :LOL:

Just after I was educated on jenga I started watching Real Stories (anyone know what that is?) And what did I see but:

SO GLAD Real Stories made it's way in here :LOL:

The one with Hamish having some slow motion disability is one of the best. OH OH OH and the freelance accountants. :LOL:

I am so freaking bored..Where's Liz? She hasn't been on for ages :mad:

Aww you missed me? :D

I went to a friends place, and have made my triumphant return. Now it's time for more stalking discussing Muse :awesome:

Thats, right, STRIKETHROUGH IS BACK!

I know! So are we still on for stalking/kinapping meeting Muse at their hotel rooms the airport? :D

Fo' sho'!

Shall I bring my extra night-vision goggles map or do you have your own?

I was also thinking of bringing a taser box of cookies, you know, for the security guards?

Fo' sho'!

Shall I bring my extra night-vision goggles map or do you have your own?

I was also thinking of bringing a taser box of cookies, you know, for the security guards?

Grand idea!! You'll definately need that pair of night-vision goggles map, I think the taser box of cookies is a brilliant idea to! Maybe we should wear some balaclavas pretty clothes, for extra charm!

Grand idea!! You'll definately need that pair of night-vision goggles map, I think the taser box of cookies is a brilliant idea to! Maybe we should wear some balaclavas pretty clothes, for extra charm!

I think we've got this DOWN!

The balaclavas pretty clothes will definitely give us that anonymity charm we need! How about some chloroform candy to make the Muse boys a breeze to deal with?

I think we've got this DOWN!

The balaclavas pretty clothes will definitely give us that anonymity charm we need! How about some chloroform candy to make the Muse boys a breeze to deal with?

Hahahaha you guys could always use chloroform bananas to lure Matt to you :LOL:

This thread is lame awesome :D

Sorry about lack of me in this thread, I did have work, and epic jam session.

I wish I was in a band. :p

:LOL:

I think there's too much of me in this thread :LOL: Jamming :awesome:

ps; I just read that little Mao quote in your sig and laughed for a good 2 minutes straight:LOL:

This thread is lame awesome :D

Sorry about lack of me in this thread, I did have work, and epic jam session.

I wish I was in a band. :p

I havent been on in one day and I had so much to catch up on!

I wish I was in a band too! Drumming alone is lonely, but at school on Wednesday, I'm playing New born at the talent quest!! \m/

SO GLAD Real Stories made it's way in here :LOL:

The one with Hamish having some slow motion disability is one of the best. OH OH OH and the freelance accountants. :LOL:

'I HAVE CHILDREN!' <3 Real Stories, and I just watched the one where Hamish is a Russian mail order bride :LOL:

I'm up for stalking seeing Muse in the hotel Acer Arena.

Do I get this game?

:yesey::awesome:

Hahahaha you guys could always use chloroform bananas to lure Matt to you :LOL:

:LOL: Indeed!

It'd be difficult for Muse to wake up as we're kidnapping them with the help of chloroform resist bananas and candy.

I havent been on in one day and I had so much to catch up on!

I wish I was in a band too! Drumming alone is lonely, but at school on Wednesday, I'm playing New born at the talent quest!! \m/

Wicked :D I played Escape (randomly) and a very sketchy Stockholm Syndrome. Also made one very pop song and one very dancish rock song. :D

Funny that my drumming friend only used a bass drum, snare, hi-hat and a splash. Made for an amazing session. Wish I had his talents though.

'I HAVE CHILDREN!' <3 Real Stories, and I just watched the one where Hamish is a Russian mail order bride :LOL:

:LOL: When Hamish tries to kink it up :awesome:

'I can change! I can be more exciting! I can use a funnier font, Comic Sans or something?' ... I so want to watch that accountant ep now :LOL:

:LOL: When Hamish tries to kink it up :awesome:

'I can change! I can be more exciting! I can use a funnier font, Comic Sans or something?' ... I so want to watch that accountant ep now :LOL:

:LOL::LOL:

I love 'Well first, his name is Trevin, I mean is it Trevor or Kevin- make up your mind!'

And the water wasting episode and the bad Kiwi accents 'I didn't want to have to use my physical advantage'

That show is epic win! :D

Oh how it is :LOL:

:LOL::LOL:

I love 'Well first, his name is Trevin, I mean is it Trevor or Kevin- make up your mind!'

And the water wasting episode and the bad Kiwi accents 'I didn't want to have to use my physical advantage'

Oh how it is :LOL:

:LOL: I love that one! When he sings that song.. "How many dudes you know flow like this..? Not miny, uf iny" The way he says 'not many, if any' kills me everytime. :LOL:

specially Matteh! We can get Dom some leopard print blindfolds clothing too!

:awesome:

Archived