It's really kicking off in the Brisbane thread. We have started revealing our names to each other :eek: /lol

Haha that was me right??? I did it on my first day here in the main Aussie thread...but it could be an alias :ninja: you'll never know :LOL:

It's really kicking off in the Brisbane thread. We have started revealing our names to each other :eek: /lol

:LOL: IN YOUR FACE, QUEENSLAND! Nah, jokes. QLD is the shit :awesome:

Hey- Have we even revealed our names to each other here in Syd? :LOL: I just know Liz, and...That's it. :stunned:

I'm Jaimee, if you wanna know :happy:

Hi,

Have any of you guys heard of members of Ticketek getting access to the pre-sale. Apparently a girl at work got an email saying that tickets will be available to buy in the Muse pre-sale on Friday. She is not a Muse fan.

I was kinda outraged because what is the point of being a muse.mu member (apart from the obvious) if just anybody has access to the pre-sale!!!

Has anyone else heard of this???

Hi,

Have any of you guys heard of members of Ticketek getting access to the pre-sale. Apparently a girl at work got an email saying that tickets will be available to buy in the Muse pre-sale on Friday. She is not a Muse fan.

I was kinda outraged because what is the point of being a muse.mu member (apart from the obvious) if just anybody has access to the pre-sale!!!

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! This is outrageous and has to be completely wrong...it just has to be :$

Hahaha oh it's a sad day when you're known only for your forum banner :rolleyes: well federal budgie time was over a while back but I've only been on my main computer that holds all my Muse pics today to create a Muse one...

:shifty:

LOL I'm glad it is back. I just usually don't bother looking at names, i know names by their sigs, so when i say your cute gif, i thought 'oh newbie.'

I love your Muse one.

We strike while God is resting :ninja:

:awesome:

:ninja: Jaimee told me to post here becos I am a stalker to this thread and it is way more fun than my gig thread.

:facepalm::ninja:

Welcome. I trust you like Jenga, monopoly, strikeout and ninja assassins? Its kinda a prerequisite.

I'm Jaimee, if you wanna know :happy:

I am Adam. Hear me roar.

Je'mappelle Lauren

Hello Jaimee, Adam and Lauren.

I am Sarah :) But you probably know me as 'that awesome muser' :chuckle:

Hi,

It makes no difference if she knows and does not have the password muse.mu provides.

D-Day is getting closer :(

LOL I'm glad it is back. I just usually don't bother looking at names, i know names by their sigs, so when i say your cute gif, i thought 'oh newbie.'

I love your Muse one.

That's cool, well we now have the best of both worlds, the federal budige is back in action and fits in perfectly with my new muse one :D everybody wins :chuckle:

That might be the case, but she has to be a muse.mu member to get the pre-sale password.

My guess is then that the pre-sale is done through ticketek.

She is definately NOT a muse.mu member.......

I am also a ticketek member and receive their email newsletter and have seen nothing about Muse.

She is not joking about it because i think she is trying for tickets on friday with it. (Grrrr she's not a fan)

HELLO, UNINTENDED. What the fuck do I call you? :D

Um... Sarah :erm: It's in my post :chuckle:

Harrow Jamie, Lauren and Sarah.

Am I the only male that follows this thread? :LOL:

Hi There! I think so, the only one openly male anyway.

We might get there to find half of the 'women' are blokes or at the very least transvestite ninja assassins who love jenga and monopoly. Shall be interesting.

That's cool, well we now have the best of both worlds, the federal budige is back in action and fits in perfectly with my new muse one :D everybody wins :chuckle:

Well i know i am happy :LOL:

And i finally pimped my Sig :)

Well guys I'm off the the death fun that is uni - workplace health and safety for me today :nerd:

If anything happens while I'm gone you guys have to fill me in...it's so close and knowing me I will miss out on something important due to uni :mad:

Have a good one, see you all a bit later

Archived