By December we'll have "Acer Arena - Sydney - December 9th: The Fourth Thread of Ninja Assassins and Strikeouts" :chuckle:

And by December, Brisbane will still have "Brisbane Entertainment Centre 05/12/10" - although we might have 50 pages by then :facepalm:

And by December, Brisbane will still have "Brisbane Entertainment Centre 05/12/10" - although we might have 50 pages by then :facepalm:

:chuckle:

just start a conversation about waiting in line.. and who you'll be meeting there ;) Seemed that's what started this thread going, I think?:LOL: Actually I think it might've been a fight about monopoly or jenga..:erm:

I'm pretty sure you have to be a member on the muse.mu site, separate to the message board :) and then I think you have to join the mailing list or something

Do you seriously have to be part of the mailing list because I think I unticked this while setting up the account? :S

EDIT: I think I should be okay, I just signed up to it via the muse.mu homepage.

Is there any links with pre-sale info yet?

:chuckle:

just start a conversation about waiting in line.. and who you'll be meeting there ;) Seemed that's what started this thread going, I think?:LOL: Actually I think it might've been a fight about monopoly or jenga..:erm:

Yes I saw the little fight about who was being the car for monopoly :chuckle: it was a good read indeed.

We're talking about uni and stealing the posters that have been placed at a train station in Brissy somewhere...we're going to combine our forces to find the posters and nick ourselves one :happy:

Here's something I thought of today, I hope you will enjoy:

sing to the tune of "Assassin"

Tour, was overdue

The time, has come for Muse

To bring "The Resistance" Tour around

But we have plans, to bring them down

We'll lose control

You'd better beware

Crazed and obsessed

Tied to a chair

Whatever they say

Their clothes will be torn

Wild and perverse

Ninja Assassins are born, yeah

Search, stalk kidnap Muse!

Search, stalk, stay hidden!

Oppose, and dissagree

We'll lose, all dignity

They'll have no control

Kept quiet with tape

Scared and confused

Trying to escape

Whatever they say

They'll be forced to perform

Young and aroused

Ninja Assassins are born, yeah!

I had a boring day at school today :LOL:

And we have a theme song everybody :ninja:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds good to me

I somehow don't think that the serious Brissy guys would understand appreciate the wonder that is the strikeout

I didn't recognize you without your federal budgie :LOL:

Nothing yet. :(

Trying (and failing) to not get nervous about Friday.

This :yesey:

You guys are proper ninjas :yesey:

:LO L:

Well I hope you didn't because it needs to be a surprise for them:eyebrows: because we're ninja assassins had a lovely sleep of Dom banging shit puppies and ponies and little bunny rabbits

By December we'll have "Acer Arena - Sydney - December 9th: The Fourth Thread of Ninja Assassins and Strikeouts" :chuckle:

:awesome: We so totally are!

:chuckle: Maybe i sent them a copy of the karma sultra nice fruit basket instead. Suppose you will never know find out soon enough.

Great title. I really hope it gets that far :happy:

The strikeout is dead NEVER DIES

I'm bring strikeout back, *yea* you other ninja assassins won't know how to act *yea*

And i actually hate JT but it fitted. I'm ashamed with myself :noey:

And you are right.

And we have a theme song everybody :ninja:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY for having a theme song :D:party:

I didn't recognize you without your federal budgie :LOL:

Hahaha oh it's a sad day when you're known only for your forum banner :rolleyes: well federal budgie time was over a while back but I've only been on my main computer that holds all my Muse pics today to create a Muse one...

I'm bring strikeout back, *yea* you other ninja assassins won't know how to act *yea*

And i actually hate JT but it fitted. I'm ashamed with myself :noey:

:shifty:

:chuckle: Maybe i sent them a copy of the karma sultra nice fruit basket instead. Suppose you will never know find out soon enough.

Great title. I really hope it gets that far :happy:

:LOL::LOL:

That would be hilarious if it got that far:chuckle:

Maybe we just all lurk on Sunday's?

:ninja:

We strike while God is resting :ninja:

:LOL: I don't know :LOL:

I didn't make it, but I could make a fairly good guess it's about waiting in the line

Corn chips are Sudoku has no place for a mighty warrior

:LOL:

As if anyone would hit up Sudoku on their lonesome as we're all getting violent during Jenga & Muse-opoly? :LOL:

Archived