Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

S44 Row T :awesome: I am such an idiot though, went for Gold side twice, and they gave me almost rear seats both times. And it turns out when you change what tickets you want, your 8 mins doesn't start over :stunned:

But yay tickets!!

Now we need a second show so that I may mosh. If you see seats being torn up on the right side, that may or may not be me.....DANCING!!

:awesome::awesome: Today is a very good day!

Although I did notice that people have better seats than me.

BUT I'M NOT SITTING AT THE REAR AND FOR THAT I'M A VERY HAPPY GIRL!!!

Me too, and I'm very relieved at that! Section 10 seats for me! I would have liked to be a little closer, but hey, I'm still pretty happy with the location :dance:

S44 Row T :awesome: I am such an idiot though, went for Gold side twice, and they gave me almost rear seats both times. And it turns out when you change what tickets you want, your 8 mins doesn't start over :stunned:

But yay tickets!!

Now we need a second show so that I may mosh. If you see seats being torn up on the right side, that may or may not be me.....DANCING!!

OMG YOU'RE IN THE SAME SECTION AS ME! but i'm in Row P :p

I just clicked on Gold Reserved, my heart gave out when it still said available, checked what they were going to give me on the map, I wasn't going to change it for nothin' :p

At least if people decide to throw things at us, we're protected by another section :chuckle:

I'll be dancing too :awesome:

Two GA tickets to this are the only ones I got out of the ten I was supposed to buy - four for melbourne and four for sydney. what a fucking horrible day.

There's still Monday, so all is not lost. Are you able to split the tickets you still need to buy with someone so you only have to get them for one place?

Archived