Easy Muse piano songs question.

llamafish164

the intro to New Born is the easiest thing eveeeerrrr. and there's probably a thread for this in Kit and Tab, but I almost never go there, so I don't know. :p

This :happy:

I rarely play the piano, but I can play the intros of New Born, Plug In Baby (right handed only), and Sunburn!

Sunburn is quite easy I think.. :)

Sunburn was pretty much the first song I learned on piano. I'm horrible at piano though because I just started, so I still can't get the giant arpeggio at the end. New Born is simple for me now but for some reason took longer for me to learn than Sunburn. Endlessly is extremely easy so far. Apocalypse Please is simple but my fingers don't like to stretch that far. :LOL:

Also the riff to In Your World was very easy.

:)

Space Dementia actually isn't that hard. :erm: A few tricky parts, true, and I can never remember how the middle part goes without sheet music (too many chords dammit) but I don't find it hard.

Sunburn is easy, but I can never play it right for some reason. :LOL: And the first part of Exogenesis Part 3 is easy, too. I haven't actually tried Apocalypse Please yet, but my friend who doesn't play piano can play it, so I'm assuming that's easy, too. :LOL:

Sunburn was pretty much the first song I learned on piano. I'm horrible at piano though because I just started, so I still can't get the giant arpeggio at the end. New Born is simple for me now but for some reason took longer for me to learn than Sunburn. Endlessly is extremely easy so far. Apocalypse Please is simple but my fingers don't like to stretch that far. :LOL:

Also the riff to In Your World was very easy.

:)

Agree, I think I nearly dislocated my fingers trying to learn that! :LOL:

Space Dementia actually isn't that hard. :erm: A few tricky parts, true, and I can never remember how the middle part goes without sheet music (too many chords dammit) but I don't find it hard.

Sunburn is easy, but I can never play it right for some reason. :LOL: And the first part of Exogenesis Part 3 is easy, too. I haven't actually tried Apocalypse Please yet, but my friend who doesn't play piano can play it, so I'm assuming that's easy, too. :LOL:

This.

I always play Sunburn way too fast, actually. :chuckle:

I'm working on IBTY right now, that I DO NOT recommend for beginners :awesome:

This.

I always play Sunburn way too fast, actually. :chuckle:

I'm working on IBTY right now, that I DO NOT recommend for beginners :awesome:

That's my problem with Sunburn. :chuckle: And IBTY, too, actually. Which, I agree, is not for beginners. :LOL: Though the first part is alright...

That's my problem with Sunburn. :chuckle: And IBTY, too, actually. Which, I agree, is not for beginners. :LOL: Though the first part is alright...

I finally figured out how to play the French part :happy: I didn't realise that you play the part with one hand until recently :facepalm:

I finally figured out how to play the French part :happy: I didn't realise that you play the part with one hand until recently :facepalm:

:LOL: It's like me and the B&H solo (except opposite, kinda)! I always tried to do all the arpeggios with just my right hand, which made the trills in the middle really awkward, and then about two months ago I finally figured out the way Matt plays it and it's suddenly 50x easier. :LOL:

:LOL: It's like me and the B&H solo (except opposite, kinda)! I always tried to do all the arpeggios with just my right hand, which made the trills in the middle really awkward, and then about two months ago I finally figured out the way Matt plays it and it's suddenly 50x easier. :LOL:

I wish I could figure it out. :$:LOL:

Yay! Piano thread! :dance:

New Born's the first one I learned, and Starlight the second. Starlight's not that bad. I taught my friend who had no prior experience on the piano and couldn't read sheet music how to play it. And Ruled by Secrecy's pretty easy, the little arpeggio pattern's really repetitive. :D So now my goal for the summer once school's out is to learn B&H, IBTY, Space Dementia, and possibly The Gallery. I'm going to try the latter two by ear, as I've already worked out the beginning of Space Dementia, but I'd have a death wish if I tried to work out B&H completely by ear. :chuckle:

And what's this about Apocalypse Please being hard on your fingers? It's just root position chords with octaves, right? I have tiny hands and I play it that way, maybe I've been doing it wrong the whole time.. :LOL:

Yay! Piano thread! :dance:

New Born's the first one I learned, and Starlight the second. Starlight's not that bad. I taught my friend who had no prior experience on the piano and couldn't read sheet music how to play it. And Ruled by Secrecy's pretty easy, the little arpeggio pattern's really repetitive. :D So now my goal for the summer once school's out is to learn B&H, IBTY, Space Dementia, and possibly The Gallery. I'm going to try the latter two by ear, as I've already worked out the beginning of Space Dementia, but I'd have a death wish if I tried to work out B&H completely by ear. :chuckle:

And what's this about Apocalypse Please being hard on your fingers? It's just root position chords with octaves, right? I have tiny hands and I play it that way, maybe I've been doing it wrong the whole time.. :LOL:

Not everyone has stretchy hands. ;)

I haven't learned RBS yet... :erm: I really want to learn Assassin and Fury on the piano, though. I got the chords worked out pretty quickly but actually playing the songs are a whole 'nother thing...

Archived