That conversation was in depth, it was intense, complete utter rants that went deep into the Magical Forest of Matt...It was a beautiful conversation :happy:

Siiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... :D

Magical Matt makes the world a better place.

I feel like I just had a bath.

I'm american, so yeah, British. I lurv it. :LOL: It's kind of a big deal in my mind. I don't hear it much except from celebrities. And if you really think about it, all of the best bands are british. Muse, Oasis, Radiohead, The Killers, The Beatles...and then, the ones who aren't british, would be better off british. The accent adds on a certain amount of coolness. So you should be proud! :D Plus, this may seem a bit awkward, but it is downright SEXY.

I don't think Matt's perfect. Oh, certainly not. The "pwoper" thing, that's an imperfection. But perfect is boring, and I think it's adorable. SO HA!

Ahaha, :happy: I guess there are some upsides... and I Guess I know where to go looking for guys then ;) Pahaha with Matt, it is sexy.

YES! Pretty sure The Killers are American though? Nevertheless, you have excellent taste in music :D There are some great american bands out there too, like The Strokes, but then they have a similar feel to their music as those brittish bands do. They all have an edge to them, they aren't perfect and it sets them aside from the rest. I hate alot of music these days because it sounds too good to be true and all the autotuned crap and half the time they can't do it live. Lately its become less about talent and that also is something that comes across as attractive, his voice is :awesome: I have a different taste in music to alot of my friends, coz I'm looking for something different, with imperfections. Its the same idea with men. The whole Justin Beiber thing and all those guys that are put out there for you to like comes across kinda fake, and I'd definatly prefer somone with personality and humour then "perfected" features and a blunt personality. So I definately agree, perfect is boring, having flaws is what makes you unique, like the pwoper thing (and it is adorable :happy:). What I'm getting at is that your idea of perfection might be one of a man with imperfections...namely Matt, so he could be perfect in a way :p Sorry, ranting again, I'll start being Ontopic:

I had a dream last night that me and my sister went to a small low key Muse concert in like a tiny theater place, and near the end loads of fans were allowed to get up on stage and jump around to the music with Muse whilst they played. :awesome: After that I went to an awards ceremony like the NME awards, but someone was saying it was this "vegetarian organic animal friendly" awards ceremony and I was like :wtf: Then these dogs were making their way through the queues to be petted, like this one huge one I didn't wanna let go of (ITS SO FLUFFY!) and Muse were somewhere behind us, and I found them and they were just having a laugh, and Matt was wearing his Granny coat. They were gonna perform and I saw the towers being assembled behind Adele when she was singing... :awesome:

Just wanted to say, I love all the Matt talking here :awesome:

It makes me think the world is at peace or something, but it's really not :'(

I agree with all of your beautiful ranting and it sets my soul alight ( :happy: )

It's a shame I can't really even think of what I believe in that relates to the conversation about Maffoo. . . Probably because all I'm paying attention to is MY STUPID SOAR THROAT!!! :fear:

N'aaaw, I hope you feel better :( Matt could solve everything, he should be President or something... (I'd prefer him to be prime minister coz our country is all shambles at the moment, and hes brittish and all...) The three of them actually would make one mighty fine government, now that I think about it...

I love how you capitalize things, like everytime you write beetle you write GIANT BEETLE... :awesome:

Woops double post sorry :(

Wow, that's an awesome dream. I'd love to go up and play the piano for Exogenesis while they're there, as I've been performing it for over a year. And pet the dogs. Petting the dogs is good too. :p

Everything you aid is agreed with.

Hmm, we Muse people seem to be so compatible when it comes to talking about preferences and just plain talking about anything. It's like so awesome. :LOL: I've never encountered it before.

Wow, that's an awesome dream. I'd love to go up and play the piano for Exogenesis while they're there, as I've been performing it for over a year. And pet the dogs. Petting the dogs is good too. :p

Hmm, we Muse people seem to be so compatible when it comes to talking about preferences and just plain talking about anything. It's like so awesome. :LOL: I've never encountered it before.

Wow, you can play Exogenesis!? You should post a vid, I'd love to see it! :D Haha it was truely awesome, I think it came from earlier yesterday me and my sister were going through all the dog breeds on Sims 2 and naming them, and the Chow Chow dog was so huge and fluffy I wanted to hug it! So my wish came true, haha. I really wanted to go back to sleep, I never got to talk to Muse! :(

Yay! Yeah its awesome having these in-depth discussions! I don't know many people I can really agree with so much on! Its brilliant :happy: And I have these sort of thoughts all the time and don't find anyone who really agrees or wants to have a conversation about it, yet its all here waiting!

+1 Great points!

Oh dear, its the same for me. Bieber gets on my nerves. I don't hate his guts but I did go into hysterics at a video of him repeatedly getting shot. Like...crying. His acting is just... :facepalm:. But yeah, the problem I have with him and others is just that they are way, way overrated.

Me too! Bieber also gets on my nerves, I keep saying that Muse did it the pwoper way, started from scratch - (you know, got together at College, went on to win Battle of the bands in 1994, worked on some stuff, released Showbiz and Uno and then became -mainstream?- ( I know some people are against calling them mainstream))

And, yeah, I :LOL: so much when Bieber got shot on CSI, one of my friends posted the clip on Facebook a while back, awesome! :awesome::happy::musesign::dance:

Ahaha, :happy: I guess there are some upsides... and I Guess I know where to go looking for guys then ;) Pahaha with Matt, it is sexy.

YES! Pretty sure The Killers are American though? Nevertheless, you have excellent taste in music :D There are some great american bands out there too, like The Strokes, but then they have a similar feel to their music as those brittish bands do. They all have an edge to them, they aren't perfect and it sets them aside from the rest. I hate alot of music these days because it sounds too good to be true and all the autotuned crap and half the time they can't do it live. Lately its become less about talent and that also is something that comes across as attractive, his voice is :awesome: I have a different taste in music to alot of my friends, coz I'm looking for something different, with imperfections. Its the same idea with men. The whole Justin Beiber thing and all those guys that are put out there for you to like comes across kinda fake, and I'd definatly prefer somone with personality and humour then "perfected" features and a blunt personality. So I definately agree, perfect is boring, having flaws is what makes you unique, like the pwoper thing (and it is adorable :happy:). What I'm getting at is that your idea of perfection might be one of a man with imperfections...namely Matt, so he could be perfect in a way :p Sorry, ranting again, I'll start being Ontopic:

I had a dream last night that me and my sister went to a small low key Muse concert in like a tiny theater place, and near the end loads of fans were allowed to get up on stage and jump around to the music with Muse whilst they played. :awesome: After that I went to an awards ceremony like the NME awards, but someone was saying it was this "vegetarian organic animal friendly" awards ceremony and I was like :wtf: Then these dogs were making their way through the queues to be petted, like this one huge one I didn't wanna let go of (ITS SO FLUFFY!) and Muse were somewhere behind us, and I found them and they were just having a laugh, and Matt was wearing his Granny coat. They were gonna perform and I saw the towers being assembled behind Adele when she was singing... :awesome:

Beautiful ranting :happy:

OMG FLUFFYNESSSS TRAVELS THROUGH DREAMS :awesome:

N'aaaw, I hope you feel better :( Matt could solve everything, he should be President or something... (I'd prefer him to be prime minister coz our country is all shambles at the moment, and hes brittish and all...) The three of them actually would make one mighty fine government, now that I think about it...

I love how you capitalize things, like everytime you write beetle you write GIANT BEETLE... :awesome:

Woops double post sorry :(

Yeah same here.. double post :$

Uh.. Yes I love CAPS LOCKKKK. IT MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A CHINESE UNICORN SWIVELLING THROUGH A BEARD :awesome:

And yeah, my nose was driving me crazy ALL day, but thank you anyway :happy:

YES! Exactly! They say, "ooh taylor lautner" and "omg, justin bieber" and me :rolleyes: he has a nice chest, hes a faggot. when i tell people that matthew bellamy is my "celebrity crush" or whatever, they don't expect that.

he may not be perfect but he has nice hair, beautiful eyes, cheekbones, is skinny, totally crazy, funny, an amazing singer, and british all in one, and that is what makes him gorgeous. :)

Slightly irrelevant but I had a dream once where I was dating some girl I fancy and up came Mr. Lautner who was like her ex or something. He pulled up alongside me in the middle of my local small town in this horrific blue and pink Ferrari to shout at me, and then he blew a whistle and out came this army of angry old people to try and kill me and I escaped on a skateboard made out of pizza. That was odd.

But yeah - Bellamy is so much cooler than Taylor Lautner or Justin Bieber. As are all of Muse, for that matter.

Me too! Bieber also gets on my nerves, I keep saying that Muse did it the pwoper way, started from scratch - (you know, got together at College, went on to win Battle of the bands in 1994, worked on some stuff, released Showbiz and Uno and then became -mainstream?- ( I know some people are against calling them mainstream))

And, yeah, I :LOL: so much when Bieber got shot on CSI, one of my friends posted the clip on Facebook a while back, awesome! :awesome::happy::musesign::dance:

Yeah I know what you mean. Youtube has become one of those portals where so many more people can get discovered, its not so much a special or rare thing anymore, its become the norm. Not that I have anything against it. So yeah, I agree, it seems right that they went that way around it, it just seems like they earn't it from scratch. Once again, not that youtubers don't deserve it, its just nowdays seems alot easier to get your stuff out there, through the internet especially. (Sorry trying not to offend anyone here :$)

Beautiful ranting :happy:

OMG FLUFFYNESSSS TRAVELS THROUGH DREAMS :awesome:

Aww yeah sorry, I am notorious for going on a bit :$ Chow Chow dogs are awesome.

ITS SO FLUFFY!

Yeah same here.. double post :$

Uh.. Yes I love CAPS LOCKKKK. IT MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A CHINESE UNICORN SWIVELLING THROUGH A BEARD :awesome:

And yeah, my nose was driving me crazy ALL day, but thank you anyway :happy:

Moar randomness plz :D I LOVE YOUR AWESOME BURSTS OF RANDOM :awesome:

Slightly irrelevant but I had a dream once where I was dating some girl I fancy and up came Mr. Lautner who was like her ex or something. He pulled up alongside me in the middle of my local small town in this horrific blue and pink Ferrari to shout at me, and then he blew a whistle and out came this army of angry old people to try and kill me and I escaped on a skateboard made out of pizza. That was odd.

But yeah - Bellamy is so much cooler than Taylor Lautner or Justin Bieber. As are all of Muse, for that matter.

Sorry, but a pizza skateboard!? Thats pure awesomeness. :awesome: I want one. Pizza is my favourite food. Nom.

why hello moderator... :D

Yea, I get responses like that... :LOL:

I wasn't trying to be, and normally I'm not preachy like that, but I just think that that was pushing it a bit.

YES! Pretty sure The Killers are American though? Nevertheless, you have excellent taste in music :D There are some great american bands out there too, like The Strokes, but then they have a similar feel to their music as those brittish bands do. They all have an edge to them, they aren't perfect and it sets them aside from the rest.

The Killers are from Las Vegas, but they seem to have struck a chord more with Britain than their home country... much like The Strokes... and The Drums... and :p

I'd love to see a video of that Exogenesis piano cover too!

And yea, the compatibility thing.... it's a Muser quality. It's not all about agreeing, but the interest of the topics that no one else seems to want to/is a afraid to discuss.

Wow, you can play Exogenesis!? You should post a vid, I'd love to see it! :D Haha it was truely awesome, I think it came from earlier yesterday me and my sister were going through all the dog breeds on Sims 2 and naming them, and the Chow Chow dog was so huge and fluffy I wanted to hug it! So my wish came true, haha. I really wanted to go back to sleep, I never got to talk to Muse! :(

Yay! Yeah its awesome having these in-depth discussions! I don't know many people I can really agree with so much on! Its brilliant :happy: And I have these sort of thoughts all the time and don't find anyone who really agrees or wants to have a conversation about it, yet its all here waiting!

Kind of a redundant quote I realized.... ditto to what I said to the last one! :LOL: (not that your post was meaningless :) )

Mkay since it's on high request, I'll just post a crap quality recording I did last June. :D I want to make a new one, because this one is... crap quality and has... mistakes, quite a few of them, and it's not very graceful to my current standards. Skip to 2:35 if you're only interested in the epic solo in part II.

I also did a 6-person performance (piano (me), drums, guitar, violin (replacement for voice (my brother)), bass, synth/strings which a small portion of can be seen here. I'm on piano and my brother's on his electric violin. Again, if you want to see the epic solo again, skip to 1:40:

I'll be uploading the full group performance in a couple hours.

Edited by RayFan9876

Yes I love CAPS LOCKKKK. IT MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A CHINESE UNICORN SWIVELLING THROUGH A BEARD :awesome:

Moar randomness plz :D I LOVE YOUR AWESOME BURSTS OF RANDOM :awesome:

Same here! I love those random out-bursts! :dance: They remind me of one of my friends, she's slightly cooko in the head, she's lovely though! :chuckle:

Sorry, but a pizza skateboard!? Thats pure awesomeness. :awesome: I want one. Pizza is my favourite food. Nom.

Yeah. :LOL:

It wasn't so good when I fell of it and got killed by a group of chavs though.

Its been ages since Muse have been in my dreams but tbh I can't remember any dream I've had recently. Just as well - they're mostly either with me on the internet or I end up dead after some strange times (I had a fun one where pick n mix was money - that was like the oasis lol).

Especially in history lessons! Oh what troublesome conversations we get into in history - our lips must always sealed!! :LOL:

I see what you did there, Resistance lyrics stealer. :awesome:

You don't know the meaning of off-topic if you haven't seen what my classmate can summon into a social studies class.

Darn. I'm ruining the off topic-ness :$

Last night I had this dream that had all this random stuff happen beforehand including a kid from my class playing some awful cover of Hysteria from his iPod and claiming it was the real version (which it somehow was the second time he played it.) Somehow I ended up being in this music video for some artist that my mind made up and all my dad's friends came up for some reason. His closest friend told me that Muse was playing two nights at this Six Flags park near me so I immediately ran over there and waited in what I thought was the line to get in the arena, but was actually a line for a rollercoaster :( I ended up getting in though and for some reason Matt was going on and on about domestic violence :wtf: It was interesting to say the least.

Darn. I'm ruining the off topic-ness :$

Last night I had this dream that had all this random stuff happen beforehand including a kid from my class playing some awful cover of Hysteria from his iPod and claiming it was the real version (which it somehow was the second time he played it.) Somehow I ended up being in this music video for some artist that my mind made up and all my dad's friends came up for some reason. His closest friend told me that Muse was playing two nights at this Six Flags park near me so I immediately ran over there and waited in what I thought was the line to get in the arena, but was actually a line for a rollercoaster :( I ended up getting in though and for some reason Matt was going on and on about domestic violence :wtf: It was interesting to say the least.

It's a sign... I've read that some people Musers are going to Six Flags before Lolla, so maybe you should be going too :p