:chuckle: ahhh, the purple shirt....

i don't know how many times I've posted either, but apparently i've posted too much, and had too many Muse dreams; and that's considered a problem?

I used to love Hot Topic but they started selling stupid shit, like JB clothes and Lady Gaga, and that's great, they're just trying to make money, but it didn't used to be like that and it's bringing in the wrong crowd...If i wanted to talk to those kinds of people I would go to Hollister, dammit.

116 times at last count, and no, it's not a problem, I was merely making an observation :p

i don't know how many times I've posted either, but apparently i've posted too much, and had too many Muse dreams; and that's considered a problem?

I used to love Hot Topic but they started selling stupid shit, like JB clothes and Lady Gaga, and that's great, they're just trying to make money, but it didn't used to be like that and it's bringing in the wrong crowd...If i wanted to talk to those kinds of people I would go to Hollister, dammit.

I feel honored to be part of the Purple Shirt Era on this thwead :dance:

It was really a nice way to get off-topic and include everybody to have a search for Matt in a purple shirt :yesey:

And I agree! It's not like I want to find people who wear Hollister or Aeropostle inside an "Emo" store that is dark and stuff and sell band T-shirts. I'd rather find people with lip-rings and actually handbang to good songs :phu:

It was really a nice way to get off-topic and include everybody to have a search for Matt in a purple shirt :yesey:

And I agree! It's not like I want to find people who wear Hollister or Aeropostle inside an "Emo" store that is dark and stuff and sell band T-shirts. I'd rather find people with lip-rings and actually handbang to good songs :phu:

:awesome: everytime I think of the purple shirt I laugh...

I think that Hot Topic was once "emo" but now it's just "everyone's welcome" and I hate all the stereotypes in the first place...Cuz if you shop at Hot Topic you're not emo all of a sudden. And then I hate how everyone is welcome, It's like if Hollister started selling band shirts and all of us started going in there, then the Hollister people would be all pissed off. or soemthing... :chuckle:

116 times at last count, and no, it's not a problem, I was merely making an observation :p

:LOL: sorry...

In the Muse forums, it can be hard to justify as a problem :) But no, posting too much isn't, unless they're all annoying just for the sake of posting.

:LOL: at the bold. Not that I would really know being up North, but I get it :)

Its an ERA now? I'm sorry, but I can't help but feeling so proud :chuckle: Hey, if anyone else is game for a new random thing to search for, bring it on! If I had the money to give out prizes, I would in a heartbeat!

:LOL: I always say to people that when I'm at concerts, I always know I'm in the right place when

1. 80% of the people there are men

2. Most of the people are over their twenties (you get one or two brave enough to bring the kids, depending on the venue restrictions)

3. Almost everyone has a drink in their hand

4. Half the people are drunk

5. Half the people are covered in tattoos, some piercings maybe

6. Generally, what people consider to be "scary people" are the norm.

I will not disclose which categories I actually fit into and which I don't, and I know they are stereotypes, but simply put, I know I'm the one that looks like the odd one out :)

As I just said, I've only had one. But I'd rather have one good one to remember than a bunch I won't or anything. Not all dreams have to be Muse--I just like dreams :) Kay, I'll shut up :p

Same. I wouldn't trade my swing-dancing-with-Matt dream for a bunch of crap ones :chuckle:

In the Muse forums, it can be hard to justify as a problem :) But no, posting too much isn't, unless they're all annoying just for the sake of posting.

:LOL: at the bold. Not that I would really know being up North, but I get it :)

Its an ERA now? I'm sorry, but I can't help but feeling so proud :chuckle:

:LOL: I always say to people that when I'm at concerts, I always know I'm in the right place when....

I will not disclose which categories I actually fit into and which I don't, and I know they are stereotypes, but simply put, I know I'm the one that looks like the odd one out :)

They don't have Hot Topic in Canada? :eek: how peculiar...

:LOL: you started an era!!

The part i bolded right there..... I feel in place when I'm at a concert. the end.

Same. I wouldn't trade my swing-dancing-with-Matt dream for a bunch of crap ones :chuckle:

:LOL:

They don't have Hot Topic in Canada? :eek: how peculiar...

:LOL: you started an era!!

The part i bolded right there..... I feel in place when I'm at a concert. the end.

Not to my knowledge no... I've never heard of it before in Canada!

Last night I dreamt that I was on stage with Muse and Chris was ill so they asked if I could play bass for them. I don't actually play bass, I'd be much better off on piano, but obviously I tried for them. I coudn't work out the notes though, I was just trying to play by ear but I kept getting it wrong and the fans were getting really pissed off at me (thankfully it was only a small gig) so Matt was like, do you wanna go to the park and have a picnic instead? So I said yes and I had a picnic with Muse and felt awesome :)

Its the same over here in HMV. Its a chain record store but where I live we don't really have any indie record stores, I've seen one, but it's basically the Beatles and plenty of mainstream Vinyls. I saw a "4 Minutes" Vinyl case in the window with a corset clad Madonna happily straddling the cover. Something to avoid, methinks. Anyway, As soon as I get the money to get shirts and the like, all the nice stuff is gone, and women's clothes are replaced with Glee, Justin Beiber and Lady Gaga. Real shame. I was actually shocked that the only good stuff they had in there were the men's clothes in large sizes. God dammit I wanted a feckin Family Guy shirt. :mad:

Last night I dreamt that I was on stage with Muse and Chris was ill so they asked if I could play bass for them. I don't actually play bass, I'd be much better off on piano, but obviously I tried for them. I coudn't work out the notes though, I was just trying to play by ear but I kept getting it wrong and the fans were getting really pissed off at me (thankfully it was only a small gig) so Matt was like, do you wanna go to the park and have a picnic instead? So I said yes and I had a picnic with Muse and felt awesome :)

Oh yea, skrew the gig and cut off the crusts of your mini sandwiches! What a thrill! :facepalm::LOL:

Its the same over here in HMV. Its a chain record store but where I live we don't really have any indie record stores, I've seen one, but it's basically the Beatles and plenty of mainstream Vinyls. I saw a "4 Minutes" Vinyl case in the window with a corset clad Madonna happily straddling the cover. Something to avoid, methinks. Anyway, As soon as I get the money to get shirts and the like, all the nice stuff is gone, and women's clothes are replaced with Glee, Justin Beiber and Lady Gaga. Real shame. I was actually shocked that the only good stuff they had in there were the men's clothes in large sizes. God dammit I wanted a feckin Family Guy shirt. :mad:

Every music/entertainment store that has any good stuff, It's always mens' sizes...And sometimes I end up buying a small men's and then cutting it to look more stylish? Where I live we don't have many record stores, either. Best Buy and Walmart of course sell CDs but it's not the same as an actual record store...I've only seen one, now that I think about it.

--they sell Family Guys shirts just about anywhere here!:)

I had another messed up dream last night.

I was fishing in a lake, and I reeled in my line to find a baby clinging to the end of it. It had a diaper with 'property of 'teh Bellz'' stamped across it. This was when I noticed Dom fishing next to me, and in shock I swung the baby into his face. He got pretty pissed of with me, and I woke up.

I think I need help. First Chris on Strictly, now this.

I had another messed up dream last night.

I was fishing in a lake, and I reeled in my line to find a baby clinging to the end of it. It had a diaper with 'property of 'teh Bellz'' stamped across it. This was when I noticed Dom fishing next to me, and in shock I swung the baby into his face. He got pretty pissed of with me, and I woke up.

I think I need help. First Chris on Strictly, now this.

I didn't know Dom did like kids. :(

Last night I had a dream and can't remember anything but according to my resting brain, Kate Hudson's baby is going to be a girl! :D

:D

Edited by RayFan9876

I had a Muse dream a few weeks ago, not sure if i already posted it but I think I didnt :O

I dreamed that Dom had a facebook,I was sitting in front of the comp looking at his profile

and he was sitting next to me(on the right) and wanted me to do something (poke him or sth?)on facebook. o_o

I've done that a few times, then he was like "Do it again, PLEASE!!!" XD

then Matt was suddenly sitting next to me on the left side and was like "Please, do it again"

in a voice that sounded like he wanted something else o_O' lol

they were sitting like really close to me, kinda creepy.

but it feels awesome to think about the dream again :awesome:

Edited by PlugInBaby95

Two nights ago I dreamed that I was in this supermarket. In the bakery section there was this giant stage and Muse happened to be playing on it for the rest of the week. I was at this summer camp and I convinced them to take us there on a field trip. I only can remember bits, since it was a couple nights ago, but Matt was wearing this giant cape and Chris was playing with one of his sons and playing the bass at the same time.

Two nights ago I dreamed that I was in this supermarket. In the bakery section there was this giant stage and Muse happened to be playing on it for the rest of the week. I was at this summer camp and I convinced them to take us there on a field trip. I only can remember bits, since it was a couple nights ago, but Matt was wearing this giant cape and Chris was playing with one of his sons and playing the bass at the same time.

SuperWolstenbeast!

--------------

Last night I had a dream and I was at school in the hall with my two friends watching this random talent/music show. Muse were due to play next so I got up and went to the loos and on my way back I thought I'd grab some lunch because I didn't think they'd be on yet. My friend comes to find me and turns out I missed the WHOLE concert! :eek: As you can imagine, I was beyond gutted! :(

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That same dream happened to me once! I was super gutted but managed to meet them afterwards, so i was ok with it. Then they randomly decided to go and jump on a bouncy castle that had been put up in our field. I was like :niall: and went and joined them. It was a good dream!

I'm not entirely sure I should be making this public, but a couple nights ago I dreamt that Matt was naked and waiting for me on my bed. My mom woke me up before it got any further, though. :facepalm::LOL:

I'm pretty sure that's not the worst that has been posted here.

Not sure if this was musey or not, because I don't really know the band that was playing in my dream, but it was weird nonetheless, and I thought I'd share it.

There was some kind of very hard rock/metal festival behind these almost post-war buildings. They were old and kind of looked like they belonged in a ghost town after a bomb had dropped, but these managed to stay standing. So behind these line of buildings, was the festival, so to get there I went in one of the buildings, came out in an alley, went into another building, down quite a few flights of cramped, dark stairs and came out to the bottom. Think of the buildings built as a walkout, but about two or three stories down (not like in a walkout house, where its only your basement onto the backyard). The stage was there, but all around the stage were these metre high platforms. It was quite loud, the band (Muse?) was playing but there was hardly anyone around, but you could hear people screaming like a normal crowd. I looked under the platforms, and it was actually quite scary to see everyone moshing somehow under the platforms! People came in and out of there full of mud and bloodshot eyes, and quite banged up (probably in various definitions of the word). I also saw a mud tunnel lead under the stage, and I think that's where I wanted to go, but as you can imagine, I was far to scared to get trampled to death. Fin.

Not that long ago I had this dream where my friend and I were going to Reading. So we were really excited and had a great view of the stage. This stage, however, was just this weird platform with some kind of metal roof covered with red velour.

Then Muse got on stage and we cheered and all, but then some random guys came to the front of the stage and started singing "Lay Lady Lay" while doing some kind of ballet-inspired dance. Muse just stood behind them, not doing anything at all, but no one seemed to really care - including me and my friend. The "random guys" finished singing and then walked off stage along with Muse.

The last thing I remember was talking to this teacher about my camera - she wanted me to take some photos, but apparently my camera had frozen which meant that I could only take photos up close, as in really up close!

Hmm.. hopefully, this isn't some kind of premonition :p