Lol at PlugInFuckingBaby's dream. Naked Matt dreams are ze best Matt dreams :yesey: I had one where he was modelling in a white leotard, then took it off and drove a Go-Kart around the studio naked :LOL:

I heard Matt laughing maniacally for quite a while in my sleep, and woke up this morning with the word 'ACTIVISM' on my mind. Should I be worried? :erm:

:LOL: I laughed so hard when I read this,

'activism' is such a musey word so I'm not surprised it was in your head when you woke up lol, It's happened to me before too but I'm not sure what word it was and Matt wasn't laughing.

Lol at PlugInFuckingBaby's dream. Naked Matt dreams are ze best Matt dreams :yesey: I had one where he was modelling in a white leotard, then took it off and drove a Go-Kart around the studio naked :LOL:

I was reading this post in the library at school, and then everybody stared at me because I laughed so much.:$:LOL:

I heard Matt laughing maniacally for quite a while in my sleep, and woke up this morning with the word 'ACTIVISM' on my mind. Should I be worried? :erm:

LOL weird XD

I dreamed i had a threesome with Matt and one of my facebook muse friends whos a girl...should I be worried?

I had a pretty random dream last night...

So I'd won a competition. The prize was a shopping spree at Sainsbury's with Muse. When we all got to Sainsbury's Dom ran off to get a trolley while me, Matt and Chris went inside. When Dom came back with the trolley Matt got in the toddler seat, Chris sat inside the trolley and Dom pushed it. After about 20 mins of shopping Dom ran off, so I tried to find him. I found him at the DVD section destroying all the Kate Hudson films and muttering to himself "Matteh should be with me!". I decided to leave him to it and find Matt and Chris. I found them at the front of the shop about 10 mins later. Matt was squished inside a postman pat kids ride and chris was sat on top of it singing "Postman Pat, Postman Pat, Postman Pat and his black and white cat!"

Then I woke up

:chuckle:

Haha awesome! I :LOL: at that one :)

Haha I have similar dreams :')

Last night I had what I think of as the best Muse dream ever. It was the first I had that wasn't a "half-dream" because I wasn't half asleep when it happened.

It felt so real.

So I was with 2 of my friends or maybe there were three, and we were walking my dog. As my dog was peeing a huge limo pulled up, through the grass. (It didn't come from the street, in my neighborhood at that park, it's a huge hill and on the other side is a sidewalk.) Out of the limo came Matt...and Kate.

I was trying to be very calm. Matt and Kate came out of the limo and stood around and talked with us a bit. My friends didn't seem to care that they were there, but one of them, (who is just a dream) told me she did know who Matt was, she was a huge fan. My cousin was also there and she knows who Muse is just didn't seem to care much. Matt said "Ello ladies, c'mon in" and we were like...holy crap, okay.

I shoved my cousin in the door, and figured Matt would like that I didn't wait to get it at the same time as him and act all creepery. Kate sat in the front. She may have been driving, all i know is that it was on the left. One of my "friends" sat next to her. I sat in the back seat. this was a weird limo, it had 3 rows of seats, with only 2 seats in each row. I sat next to my cousin. and my friend, the one who claimed to like Muse sat in the very back..with Matt.

Somehow Kate or whoever was driving knew where we were going, and started driving to my house. When we were halfway there, Matt just randomly started undressing. Took off his pants, shirt, everything. My friend next to her, I think in my dream her name was Julia? She was just like :eek: I didn't notice at first but I turned around to a shirtless Matt and was like :eek::awesome: Everyone seemed to notice. The girl who was sitting up front next to Kate tried to tilt the mirror better so she could see a shirtless Matt. Kate was like "WTF?" and so she put the mirror back and winked at me LOL.

We got to my house and Matt and Kate walked in like they lived there. My mom and dad welcomed them and said "Sofia told me you'd come home one day"...Like me and Matt were actually married :p

They chatted and my cousin and my friends (except the Muser) seemed awfully bored by Matt and Kate and they left to go back to the park. I thought it would be rude to stay with Matt, and also a bit clingy and he'd probly think "wow...she ditches her friends" so I followed them. Halfway I realized I'd made the stupidest decision and I went back. Matt and Kate were still there. When I arrived Matt started undressing me. It was the craziest thing. He just tackled me and started taking off my clothes. I thought he was gonna rape me but I didn't mind :LOL: Then Kate came out and I noticed a giant spaceship in the sky above us, and I was abducted by aliens. Matt came along, and maybe Kate did, too. Don't care.

Oh my heck my name is Julia haha! Creepy! I actually had a dream like that too, and Matt did do that and WOW!!!!!! Do I know you??? haha

I had one just last night.

Muse was at the grammies (YEAH!) and I was there too.

and I was in the little side things and Matt signed my purse. then he grabbed my hand and said "what are you doing in the stands? you're not a fan." and he pointed to my left ring finger, which had a wedding ring on it. implying that we were married. :D

AND #musewillbevictorious at the grammies.

they were in my dream. :p

and I was in the little side things and Matt signed my purse. then he grabbed my hand and said "what are you doing in the stands? you're not a fan." and he pointed to my left ring finger, which had a wedding ring on it. implying that we were married. :D

NICE!! :D:LOL::awesome:

Haahaha that's awesome :LOL::awesome:

Pffft Lucky! You have tons of Muse dreams! :eek: you should donate some to meeee, I need some Muse dreamage to make my bad days. :'( I was trying to make myself have a Muse dream last night by listening to them as I went to sleep, didn't work, I was gutted in the morning, because of all the hours I spent trying to keep track of the Grammys, I'm still so tired. Being Brittish can be utterly inconvenient at the best of times :indiff:

Pffft Lucky! You have tons of Muse dreams! :eek: you should donate some to meeee, I need some Muse dreamage to make my bad days. :'( I was trying to make myself have a Muse dream last night by listening to them as I went to sleep, didn't work, I was gutted in the morning, because of all the hours I spent trying to keep track of the Grammys, I'm still so tired. Being Brittish can be utterly inconvenient at the best of times :indiff:

I know i have tons :D i didn't used to, but recently i have been. I will donate okay.

here you go. ____musedreams____

Strange thing, see, when I listen to my ipod as I sleep to Muse, I don't dream of them, when I don't have my ipod on i do. and most often when I do sleep with my ipod on Muse shuffle, I wake up to Megalomania. I think thats a sign. :stunned:

sorry bout the grammies. I saw them an hour later than most people and i felt out of touch :p it was amazing, though, right? Matt looked sexeh :D

For some reason last night I had a dream that Muse performed "Crying Shame" at the Grammys instead of "Uprising" and everyone thought it was a new song and loved it! It got millions of downloads and was considered the rock song of 2011 :LOL: Don't get me wrong, Crying Shame is a good song but not rock song of the year!

I know i have tons :D i didn't used to, but recently i have been. I will donate okay.

here you go. ____musedreams____

Strange thing, see, when I listen to my ipod as I sleep to Muse, I don't dream of them, when I don't have my ipod on i do. and most often when I do sleep with my ipod on Muse shuffle, I wake up to Megalomania. I think thats a sign. :stunned:

sorry bout the grammies. I saw them an hour later than most people and i felt out of touch :p it was amazing, though, right? Matt looked sexeh :D

Yaaay! Ahh such a generous donor, we don't get those very often ;) Megalomania, such a amazing song! Seems I'm gonna have to find me a new method of muse dreaming, only happened twice to me. Tis very frustrating finding out the news after everyone else, especially this, keeps me up at night cos I can't stop thinking about it! And yes, Matt looked especially B-E-A- uuutifuul ;) Quite frankly, they all looked pretty handsome. And the performance, oh the performance! Got up at 4am to check the news, and there I am, in my room. Raving to Uprising. At 4am. Was worth it ;)

Yaaay! Ahh such a generous donor, we don't get those very often ;) Megalomania, such a amazing song! Seems I'm gonna have to find me a new method of muse dreaming, only happened twice to me. Tis very frustrating finding out the news after everyone else, especially this, keeps me up at night cos I can't stop thinking about it! And yes, Matt looked especially B-E-A- uuutifuul ;) Quite frankly, they all looked pretty handsome. And the performance, oh the performance! Got up at 4am to check the news, and there I am, in my room. Raving to Uprising. At 4am. Was worth it ;)

:LOL: yer welcome! Yes I love Megalomania, too. But how couldn't I? Matt looked especially GORGEOUS, and my mom said "you like him? he's so ugly? look how short he is!" and i just ignored it, and i was like :matt::kiss: i already knew he was short. we're soul mates. :p

yes they all looked good and they definitely deserved to perform and win an award. Lol, if there was a time difference, I would wake up at 4am too. No worries! :D

:LOL: yer welcome! Yes I love Megalomania, too. But how couldn't I? Matt looked especially GORGEOUS, and my mom said "you like him? he's so ugly? look how short he is!" and i just ignored it, and i was like :matt::kiss: i already knew he was short. we're soul mates. :p

yes they all looked good and they definitely deserved to perform and win an award. Lol, if there was a time difference, I would wake up at 4am too. No worries! :D

What the hell does being short have to do with being sexy? So suddenly, you have to be tall to be sexy? I'd take a shorter, well rounded guy over some tall, lanky dude.

The ugly part... well that's just taste, and I can't comment on personal opinions.

I finally had a Muse dream that I remembered! IT started at an apartment with my family. And we were going to a Taylor Swift concert. Dont know why. But anyways, when we got to the place, it was kinda of like a theater with many theater rooms but they were auditoriums. I left my group and found a room that Muse was playing in. I knew I would get in trouble if I went. But I went anyway! So I sat down to see two friends from school right in front of me. Which was weird. I could see the boys on the stage setting things up. Then they started playing KoC! And it was BIG! And instead of saying"Come on Wembley!" he said "Come on Alaska!" :LOL: everybody was going crazy and fist pumping and singing along! Then Matt threw a HUGE pair of glasses out and one of my friends caught it! Then Matt came out into the crowd and started walking toward me. he was a few rows ahead of me. I was reaching out towards him and he gave me the glasses he was wearing and said, "Here Kiara, you try them." :D It was amazing cuz it was so real and vivid! I just kept repeating, "he said my name! He gave me his glasses!" then they played two more songs, but i dont remember what they were. They also had some weird dancers. So when it was all done. I left the auditorium to find my mom outside. She wasn't very happy and said I couldn't go to the Taylor Swift concert. Haha! then I went outside to the back of the building looking for Matt. And I found him! He was getting in this ugly purple truck. I looked up in the sky and there were moons everywhere! It was kinda scary. I asked Matt what it meant and i dont remember what her said but i think it was weird. Then I woke up!

He did. I saw an interview on the grammy thread and he talked about becoming a dad, and it was just so adorable, he seems really excited :happy:.

I think its adorable that he's short haha :LOL: . My friend asked me why I keep drawing Matt Bellamy, she says "I Bet You Fancy Him" ":rolleyes: Well... yeah. I love him!." So she says "But he looks like a skeleton" " I dont care." "His cheekbones stickout blah blah blah..." "I don't care". I say the same thing when they say Muse is shit, they do it just to annoy me. :indiff: Ahh I think a Muse song may have been in my dream last night, but I can Hardly remember it :(