Also, Banter has nothing to do with this. :noey: It just doesn't.

They probably think that if you log on to the forum and don't post about Muse you should fuck off too. Never mind actually having friends on here from my various spells of residency.

Guiding Light? Fucking fuck yeah. Beastly guitar solo, shows that Matteh can shred like Satan.

Feeling Good? It's a great song! We got it at Birmingham in November. Although, I must admit, it is sort of overplayed, in my opinion. But I still lub it.

Neutron Star Collision? It's on my MP3 player, and is a brilliant listen. I love it too!

But nothing will ever stop the complaining about Twilight. It gives us something to bitch about, and everyone needs a good bitch every now and then!

Fuck Twilight... vampires are meant to suck blood, not cock... :D

I love you for this line!

:LOL:

I think it's fair to say that a lot of people who moan about the people who complain don't realise where they're coming from. Most of the people who make critical comments, which I see as well constructed for the most part, are ones who have been fans of Muse long enough and/or have invested lots into Muse in the past and have a sense of what Muse were once capable.

And do not get me started on the people who say 'well, if you don't like them, why don't you fuck off then?' No, why don't YOU fuck off for making such a moronic statement.

+1

We all have different interests, minds, opinions, attitudes etc so of course there's going to be a huge mixture of positivity and negativity. Fair enough, if you like certain songs others don't, why would it matter? People really misunderstand things on this forum which is understandable but others act so defensive it all just goes round in circles. People just need to realise this is life. Pretty much everyone who posts in Main Muse is a Muse fan or has been at some point. Besides, it's not in the FAQs that you have to be a Muse fan to join. This forum has covered just about everything.

Hey, if I was 16 again I'd probably be agreeing with you. Muse were my life then. I've changed a lot since then :LOL:

Once upon a time I was a shiny new 16 year old Muse fan who blindly devoted them. In the back of your mind you can see the argument but you feel like never the less you HAVE to defend them. Feels like I see quite a bit of that lately. Thats just how I was anyway... That swiftly changed in a few months for me however lol

I may complain about them but I've been on this board since 2006 and I've done enough spaffing to last a good while as well as travel to 5 countries to see them numerous times. I have an opinion these days in that I don't like where they are going. Don't see why I can't express that opinion. Its far from blind criticism. And when I do have a good opinion I will give it, not just for the sake that its Muse. Thought at the end of the day, If someone can't handle me having a different opinion to them then thats their problem not mine.:)

I blame those dicks in banter as well, they were mean about IBTY when the album first got released and knocks matts confidence. those dicks.

also, they said all of your mommas were fat.

Also, Banter has nothing to do with this. :noey: It just doesn't.

Yes. Please stop it, please. Some of us just like to talk about other things! Every forum has an Other Topic section, Banter just happens to be a very popular one

Yes. Please stop it, please. Some of us just like to talk about other things! Every forum has an Other Topic section, Banter just happens to be a very popular one

Everytime you post in Banter or the Radiohead thread Matt cries a little and has to write a love ballad to show his feelings. It's all your fault!

I shall drown myself in melted brie and make sure to put some chives on my tasty grave

:eek:

Request permission to lick you aaaaalllll over :awesome:

If you're a chick, though. If you're a dude, then... well... I'll use a spoon.

That's right. I love brie so much that I would be willing to eat it off a naked man with a spoon.

Also, yay, I'm sigged :chuckle:

:eek:

Request permission to lick you aaaaalllll over :awesome:

If you're a chick, though. If you're a dude, then... well... I'll use a spoon.

That's right. I love brie so much that I would be willing to eat it off a naked man with a spoon.

Also, yay, I'm sigged :chuckle:

I have medical reports to state I am a lady

:D

I know what you're saying. The board as a whole has become a lot more negative recently and it is making this place less than enjoyable. Maybe add some of the people who really irritate you with their moans to your ignore list if it's really pissing you off?

I know what you're saying. The board as a whole has become a lot more negative recently and it is making this place less than enjoyable. Maybe add some of the people who really irritate you with their moans to your ignore list if it's really pissing you off?

Archived