when i look on the national express site it takes me through to the credit card page. nothing about coaches being full.

this is the coach that leaves victoria this evening and gets to paris 0730 tomorrow morning (i looked at this in case i won a return ticket) 180 quid would easily cover the cost of this and a cheapo room for the night.

yeh that was the coach i was gunna get but its full when i looked. yeah i had a hotel for 40 quid aswell. Yeah that coach is full.

Important!

Urgent!

Anyone from Germany (near Karlsruhe) going to Paris tomorrow and could take me with them? I just wanted to buy a train ticket but all the trains to Paris have been sold out for weeks and I didn't know about that. I don't even know if there's a chance for me to go back on Wednesday. So if there's anyone from Germany who could take me to Paris and/or back, please let me know.

Thanks.

Important!

Urgent!

Anyone from Germany (near Karlsruhe) going to Paris tomorrow and could take me with them? I just wanted to buy a train ticket but all the trains to Paris have been sold out for weeks and I didn't know about that. I don't even know if there's a chance for me to go back on Wednesday. So if there's anyone from Germany who could take me to Paris and/or back, please let me know.

Thanks.

You go with Cassie, right ? Put your ad on a new thread then people could see it at once.

this is becoming quite amusing now. people without tickets desperate to go, people with tickets desperate to get there. next time, Muse better give more notice!

Amen! I actually don't get why this competition couldn't be a week earlier :erm:

It's a free gig though, so if they are deciding to enter the competition for this gig from the UK or another country they should have thought about the transport and whatnot. Also being free means theres no obligation for them to go.

It's a free gig though, so if they are deciding to enter the competition for this gig from the UK or another country they should have thought about the transport and whatnot. Also being free means theres no obligation for them to go.

Yes, when I am thinking about us, Paris suburban people, that are desperate to go there and that couldn't... I don't understand why the contest wasn't exclusive for French fans, because the american one's are exclusive to them...

i totally agree. i had it all planned before i entered the competition (not that it did me any good). there's never any obligation to go but it is really very annoying that they have taken tickets that somebody else could have had.

i hope that the french people who go along without tickets on the day, have the opportunity to take those places.

i hope that the french people who go along without tickets on the day, have the opportunity to take those places.

Most of disappointed people are planning this, but, we don't even know if we could enter anyway and I think we will be a lot more than the amount of places... :(

Yes, when I am thinking about us, Paris suburban people, that are desperate to go there and that couldn't... I don't understand why the contest wasn't exclusive for French fans, because the american one's are exclusive to them...

I think that was because the US contest was 2 days before the actual gig and unless you are from the US there is no way people would have been able to get there on time (and they only gave away 60 tickets I think)

With Europe it's different, it's easy with bus, planes and trains to travel fron one country to another.

That's right, I already looked up flights etc when I entered! But now with relocating tickets it would have been easier a week or something before the gig because I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't be able to go when there's only a day left. Those tickets are going to waste which sucks!

I feel sorry for residents of France who are missing out on this. I know how annoying it is to have people from out of town taking lots of the tickets to a concert you wanted to go to, so much more frustrating when it the concert is within just a few miles of where you live.

Radio 1 in the UK have a music weekend each year and give preference to locals for tickets. So, say, 80% of tickets go to locals. That seems like a fair idea.

Excuse me but you french fans already get enough gigs. Yeah pity you didn't win but you get two Stade de France gig and another concert in July. That's more than some other countries get.

Not only people from Paris were desperate to go there.

Excuse me but you french fans already get enough gigs. Yeah pity you didn't win but you get two Stade de France gig and another concert in July. That's more than some other countries get.

Not only people from Paris were desperate to go there.

You can't blame me if Muse comes more in France than in Germany ! And you can come to the Stade de France, you will be very welcome and will have plenty of time to organise your trip ! ;)

You can't blame me if Muse comes more in France than in Germany ! And you can come to the Stade de France, you will be very welcome and will have plenty of time to organise your trip ! ;)

I don't blame you, I blame Muse... and their favouritism of some countries, it seems.

I didn't even mean Germany (well a bit, two festivals is nothing, imo) but Greece, e.g.

I have no money for SdF but that's okay since I'll be at a few other gigs.

Archived