hello , Me too, I haven't won any ticket (so difficult ahah) :( if you are only to go to the show I indeed want to share the 2eme ticket with you, I could just give you something to thank you;) Thanks for your help :) Mp, thanks

(sorry for my bad english)

The same for me :( I played on NRJ & Orange, but I lost every time, and I didn't receive email from muse friday... I still hope to receive one tomorrow, but i've no chances...

Good luck everybody. Have fun on Tuesday :D

The same for me :( I played on NRJ & Orange, but I lost every time, and I didn't receive email from muse friday... I still hope to receive one tomorrow, but i've no chances...

Good luck everybody. Have fun on Tuesday :D

If you live close to the city, you can have a look to meet other Musers or to get a chance to meet the band, one never knows. It's what I'm gonna do.

If you live close to the city, you can have a look to meet other Musers or to get a chance to meet the band, one never knows. It's what I'm gonna do.

oh god, that's my dream to meet the band *______*

but it's just a dream unfortunately

I know a lot a girls who will be in Paris tuesday for the gig, including some of the "favorite french ladies" (maybe you remember the twipic, some months ago)

Do you live in Paris, or close to Paris ?

(so sorry, my english is not perfect XD)

oh god, that's my dream to meet the band *______*

but it's just a dream unfortunately

I know a lot a girls who will be in Paris tuesday for the gig, including some of the "favorite french ladies" (maybe you remember the twipic, some months ago)

Do you live in Paris, or close to Paris ?

(so sorry, my english is not perfect XD)

I live at 500 meters from Paris. There is a metro station at 6 mn from my home. That's why i intend to roam around the venue, one never knows.

I live at 500 meters from Paris. There is a metro station at 6 mn from my home. That's why i intend to roam around the venue, one never knows.

Waouw that's great :D I hope you'll see them, or come to the gig :p you never know until you try :happy:;)

My dad won tickets but guess who has an exam on Tuesday? :facepalm: FML much? My sisters going with him, but as long as they record some footage for me to watch, I'll be happy......ish

Nah, I'm not fooling anyone..... I'm pissed off :LOL:

My dad won tickets but guess who has an exam on Tuesday? :facepalm: FML much? My sisters going with him, but as long as they record some footage for me to watch, I'll be happy......ish Nah, I'm not fooling anyone..... I'm pissed off :LOL:

Neenz that's terrible... I will send you some pics and videos.

Archived