Comic: The Unfortunate Chris Chronicles

Kaimon

I was doodling randomly throughout school today, and I started drawing some comics in which Chris would always be "tormented" in some sort of way (ex. unicorns, zeta invasion, dom's "singing" :LOL:). I only got one completely done and have one almost done, so I hope to add a couple of comics here in the near future. So, uh, enjoy (I guess).

chpoorchris1copy-1.jpg

Yeah, I'm aware that a unicorn doesn't make too much sense. A friend drew it in for me. Plus, it's Matt. I wouldn't be too surprised if he went out looking for a mythical horse :rolleyes:.

P.S Excuse the semi-crappy coloring. I haven't worked with marker for a while :$

Got the second one finished :) However, It was drawn on a pink piece of paper, so when I scanned it, the colors came out as shit :( Fixed it up a bit in photoshop, but the colors still aren't that good.

poorchris2copy.jpg

Oh dear. I might have some fun putting Chris in aggravating fictional scenarios :awesome:.

N'awww poor Chris!

And random reference of Phoenix ftw! :awesome:

I believe Dom said that he's been listening to Phoenix's latest album recently. Hence, the reference :awesome: (plus ,"1901" is kinda stuck in my head).

Zetas or just another alien race, I'm not too sure what these little creatures are :p All I know is that they're cute and have a fascination for things that make sound.

poorchris3copy.jpg

Chris, you might want to take the bass away from the curious little guy :LOL:

Zetas or just another alien race, I'm not too sure what these little creatures are :p All I know is that they're cute and have a fascination for things that make sound.

poorchris3copy.jpg

:LOL:

I haven't laughed that hard at a Muse joke in AGES! :LOL::awesome:

poorchris3copy.jpg

:LOL:

I need moar :awesome:

poorchris3copy.jpg

Oh my gosh, that is so freaking adorable that I think I might explode! Haha! :chuckle:

More!

Archived