Comic: The Unfortunate Chris Chronicles

Kaimon

Are you making more? They're amazing, sent them to all my friends :) I love Matt's and Chris' feet in the zetas one...

I'm hoping to post some more. Hopefully later in the week, as I've been way to busy this weekend.

Kaimon, your comics are :awesome:

Phoenix stucks in my head too! Although it's the Lasso one, not 1901...

I think I just died because it's so adorable. At this rate, I hope you get a lot of love around here. :awesome:

Just like you got for your thread, eh? ;) in which I haven't seen more pictures being posted for a while, by the way....

Ew.... Really messy coloring is messy :( Oh and I misplaced my 1.0 multiliner so I had to use a copic marker to outline the outside edges, ONLY to then find my 1.0 multiliner :rolleyes: So yeah, the thicker lines are way too thick.

poorchris4.jpg

Oh Chris. Just keep repeating that mantra in your head, 'k?

And I was just about to ask how you colored them. :LOL:

Oh Chris! I feel so bad for him, yet I keep wanting more comics of this. "The hell Bellamy?!" XD

Yep, just copics for coloring. I'd do digital, but my tablet isn't exactly agreeing with my computer at the moment and it takes me FOREVER to get anything done on photoshop.

And I feel bad about doing it sometimes, even more so since he's my favorite of the band :LOL: Oh well, for the sake of entertainment ;).

• 3 weeks later...

And so, in celebration of Matt's B-Day today, have a comic!

poorchris4-1.jpg

Maybe I should have titled it "The Unfortunate Matt Chronicles" :awesome:.

Matt: Soooooo....are you going to be cutting the cake?

Chris: Of course *brandishes knife*. I hear it's banana flavored with a hint of blood.

Matt: Cool....Wait a minute.....Damn.

It's messy, but I wanted to get this done today, as it's June 9th and all over here ;) .And Chris shouldn't have that much hair (but don't tell him I said that :LOL:).

And so, in celebration of Matt's B-Day today, have a comic!

poorchris4-1.jpg

Maybe I should have titled it "The Unfortunate Matt Chronicles" :awesome:.

Matt: Soooooo....are you going to be cutting the cake?

Chris: Of course *brandishes knife*. I hear it's banana flavored with a hint of blood.

Matt: Cool....Wait a minute.....Damn.

It's messy, but I wanted to get this done today, as it's June 9th and all over here ;) .And Chris shouldn't have that much hair (but don't tell him I said that :LOL:).

:awesome:

*subscribes to thread* :D

Heheh, love the comics, they are really cute :3

Chris needs more loving.

Awww thanks :)

Well, he has his wife, 4-soon-to-be-5 children, and his many fans, including myself. Because no matter how many annoying, crack-filled, and possibly deadly scenarios I put him in, I'm still a fan at heart :awesome:. So yeah, he definitely gets some love I'd think :D.

Awww thanks :)

Well, he has his wife, 4-soon-to-be-5 children, and his many fans, including myself. Because no matter how many annoying, crack-filled, and possibly deadly scenarios I put him in, I'm still a fan at heart :awesome:. So yeah, he definitely gets some love I'd think :D.

Oh, he definetly does. People in the background has to rise in the front once in a while. I see a lot of Chris in the background, which makes me sad. But, him coming out like that in the front in comic form; that's just heart warming :3

:awesome:

*subscribes to thread* :D

Thank you :) It's greatly appreciated :D

Why didn't I find this before!!

They're awesome!

Chris made it so your computer would never ever find these comics. However, he was so wasted one night he accidentally made them viewable again ;).

Perhaps the unfortunate Muse Chronicles would be all-encompassing? :LOL:

Awww, Chwis made him a pwesent.

Could be :L Now that I think about it, there actually is a comic series like this except Matt. Oh dear, guess the idea came to me sub-consciously :$.

And Chris really tried, honestly! Meanie old Matt is putting down his hard work :LOL:.

Oh, he definetly does. People in the background has to rise in the front once in a while. I see a lot of Chris in the background, which makes me sad. But, him coming out like that in the front in comic form; that's just heart warming :3

Ahhh, but would you want to be in the front of a comic like this? That's the real question ;)

EDIT: Actually, that's kinda how the comic started, as I couldn't find any comics focusing on Chris. I'd look around going, "Comics of Chris. Comics of Chris. WHERE THE FUCKING HELL ARE COMICS OF CHRIS?????" We need to have the awesome bassist to be in the spotlight a bit :awesome: Of course, he isn't talking very much, and Matt's still pretty centralized in these, as he's mostly causing some sort of trouble :erm: Hopefully that path shall be strayed away from for a bit :p.

Ahhh, but would you want to be in the front of a comic like this? That's the real question ;)

EDIT: Actually, that's kinda how the comic started, as I couldn't find any comics focusing on Chris. I'd look around going, "Comics of Chris. Comics of Chris. WHERE THE FUCKING HELL ARE COMICS OF CHRIS?????" We need to have the awesome bassist to be in the spotlight a bit :awesome: Of course, he isn't talking very much, and Matt's still pretty centralized in these, as he's mostly causing some sort of trouble :erm: Hopefully that path shall be strayed away from for a bit :p.

<3<3<3<3<3

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there. Sorry I haven't been updating in a while. I just want to leave this as a note that I won't put any more comics here for a while due to a summer college class (which sucks, but that's besides the point). Hopefully I'll post more in 3 weeks, as that's when the torture shall be over. So, in the words of any poor soul in the class, ciao (for now :L)!

• 1 month later...

It's been about a week since class was over, and I still haven't really made any new comics as of yet. Sorry about that :$. They should be popping up again soon.

I don't really like the idea of using this thread to advertising anything else not relating to the series, but to those who already have a dA account, would you mind taking a quick look at this? http://tinyurl.com/29k5z4g It'd be a big help :)

• 2 weeks later...
Got the second one finished :) However, It was drawn on a pink piece of paper, so when I scanned it, the colors came out as shit :( Fixed it up a bit in photoshop, but the colors still aren't that good.

poorchris2copy.jpg

Oh dear. I might have some fun putting Chris in aggravating fictional scenarios :awesome:.

Reminds me of my drummer and myself, he is either listening to his music to loud or smashing his drums, love it :D

Archived