Secret Paris Show // Venue, Date & Ticket Info

KirkBot

i entered but i'm 13 and live in holland and have school? what should i do? i tried on the nfr thingy and my friend told me what it said (but he knows nothing about MUSE)

i got all 3 q's right on the website but i was afraid of putting my real address on the website

am i meant to get an email from nfr to let me know how ive done cuz im not sure

please help!

i entered but i'm 13 and live in holland and have school? what should i do? i tried on the nfr thingy and my friend told me what it said (but he knows nothing about MUSE)

i got all 3 q's right on the website but i was afraid of putting my real address on the website

please help!

You can't win a ticket if you haven't put your address on the website. Moreover, you must be an adult if i refer to some websites where you can play the game. Ask a friend over 18 to play the contest for you.

Alas, it's only open to French residents, just checked the terms and conditions.:(

Muse are racist:LOL:

please help!

You can't win a ticket if you haven't put your address on the website. Moreover, you must be an adult if i refer to some websites where you can play the game. Ask a friend over 18 to play the contest for you.

Interesting that people miss out on one of the most important posts of this thread:p

See the upper quote: you're not allowed to participate jack. You're not French, so you can't compete.

That was in the Netherlands, not Belgium :phu:

My bad, there were quite a few of them.. one in Netherlands, Belgium, two in Germany, one in Paris, one in Milan and two in London.. I only really remember the Belgium one getting any press attention though

My bad, there were quite a few of them.. one in Netherlands, Belgium, two in Germany, one in Paris, one in Milan and two in London.. I only really remember the Belgium one getting any press attention though

BBC did some interviews with fans waiting. Pieces were broadcasted again during that zane lowe's night with muse I believe. And I believe the one in Paradiso was the first time they played it.

BBC did some interviews with fans waiting. Pieces were broadcasted again during that zane lowe's night with muse I believe. And I believe the one in Paradiso was the first time they played it.

Ah right I see... Ok I agree with Billy then, UK secret show :phu:

Archived