Ideally they'd just add it as the sets have been kinda short. But probably it'll go in the MK Ultra/Map/GL slot

:awesome:

It has gone rather off topic

Honestly if they replace it that's so retarded. The set list is already short.

I like the 30 seconds

But feel guilty for doing so, on the plus side, it means that i'll have a conversation starter with a hot girl i know who likes twilight

why feel guilty? That is rather silly.

Do it! But please try to refrain from Muse based chat up lines. Don't invite her to come view your muscle museum for example.

why feel guilty? That is rather silly.

Do it! But please try to refrain from Muse based chat up lines. Don't invite her to come view your muscle museum for example.

As an official twilight hater i felt guilty, but i'm willing to put that aside for my love of Muse :)

and i'm sure i could use some sort of dodgey chat up line, i just need to think of a good one

30 seconds preview rates 10/10 facepalms (lyrics, musically and the video) - Now I'm even more afraid to listen/watch the whole thing as I don't want to comeback here and declare R.I.P. Muse.

They can still change their minds and just use ENDLESSLY.

Found it. :p

Who even said 'RIP Muse' ? :LOL:

I think someone said Muse were dead to them, which is a bit harsh. It's an over the top way of saying 'I no longer feel they are my favourite band' or something. I don't know, i'm not always right.

and don't say everyone. that was just me. duh

I don't say You, because I'm going fucking mental about fact I must wait for new song till 17th, and have a lot of arguments against hate everything about Muse, I wrote essay and don't want you to feel I'm attacking You :p

Archived