Seriously, 114 pages of "Twilight sucks! Stephanie Meyer should die! Noez, Twilight it good! Stop arguing! I can't wait for the song! The song is gonna suck!"

Guys, wait for the song, then form an opinion.

And really, all this Twilight hate has become even more stupid and cringeworthy than Twilight itself.

:LOL: But it's fun. :p

Look what I found. :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8rUI87bYxg&feature=player_embedded

I love it already. :happy::D

:D Amazing. Incredible. Genius. :stunned:

Since when do you miss that?

Since The Resistance, pretty much. Black Holes still had some fantastic falsetto parts (like in Knights of Cydonia), but TR doesn't. Okay, Overture has falsetto vocals and some other songs may have to, but the level of falsetto was reduced to normal pop standard.

The falsetto is still there, It's just lost in the mix a little. On the last chorus in Uprising. You can hear some falsetto, and if you listen to the vocals only track of USOE you can hear falsetto in the "BE ONLY ONE" (its really high falsetto).

Theres also some falsetto at the end of the solo in Guiding Light solo if i can recall correctly (or somewhere around there)

What about Overture? Did you mention that!? I really don't think The Resistance lacks falsetto in comparison to other albums.

Yes he did.

And what? How can you say that it doesn't lack falsetto compared to the other albums? Seriously?

We have Overture, and the last chorus of Uprising. Other than that it's just some ordinary falsetto that is nothing special, in MK Ultra and the end of Guiding Light. Want me to mention all the falsetto parts of the other albums?

Yes he did.

And what? How can you say that it doesn't lack falsetto compared to the other albums? Seriously?

We have Overture, and the last chorus of Uprising. Other than that it's just some ordinary falsetto that is nothing special, in MK Ultra and the end of Guiding Light. Want me to mention all the falsetto parts of the other albums?

What about in I Belong To You? He hits high notes with his chest voice and his falsetto. And Redemption, and the SIA's in USoE.

It's not like he's losing his voice, as you can clearly tell by his recent performance of Bliss. He can leave falsetto out if he damn pleases.

Yes he did.

There's also some in Redemption, some power in USoE and backing in US. Not to mention a nice helping in IBTY+Mon Couer.

What about in I Belong To You? He hits high notes with his chest voice and his falsetto. And Redemption, and the SIA's in USoE.

It's not like he's losing his voice, as you can clearly tell by his recent performance of Bliss. He can leave falsetto out if he damn pleases.

I forgot about USoE, but I can't remember where in IBTY there is any falsetto. And "He can leave falsetto out if he damn pleases", are you trying to make a point or something? Because I've never said anything about why he doesn't sing that much falsetto and certainly not anything about there being too little falsetto in TR.

CarrieB said that TR didn't lack falsetto COMPARED to the other albums, and that's just wrong.

I forgot about USoE, but I can't remember where in IBTY there is any falsetto. And "He can leave falsetto out if he damn pleases", are you trying to make a point or something? Because I've never said anything about why he doesn't sing that much falsetto and certainly not anything about there being too little falsetto in TR.

CarrieB said that TR didn't lack falsetto COMPARED to the other albums, and that's just wrong.

Not really any in IBTY but in Mon Couer there's some nice bits.

Archived