this whole situation is just frustrating. muse making songs for movies that are downright terrible and will be gone from the media love by the end of the year.

im pretty sure if the song was just called Neutron Star Collision and released simply as an a-side (like dead star/in your world), then this whole situation would sound more optimistic.

to be honest i generally don't foam from the mouth over songs called Love Is Forever.

i love how some people bash twilighters based on the premise that they'll 'love' muse just because it's connected to twilight... yet... they're the same who already think the song will suck simply because it's connected to twilight.

double standards FTW!

:awesome::awesome::awesome:

I second this :p

Now now, we haven't heard it yet.

Although, that 8 second preview was rather suckish. :LOL:

i wasn't talking about the song, i was talking about the film. im sure the song will be pretty standard muse pop, and im about 1000000% sure that the next twilight will be absolute shit.

and its true that people can just hate it cause it's associated with twilight, we were all fucking ecstatic when we heard that matt was gonna be working on clash of the titans (which turned out pretty shitty of a movie anyways). that was because clash of the titans looked like an epic action movie at the time, which muse's music suits. not glowing vampire teen romance.

So if we hate it, we automatically hate it because it's associated with Twilight? :rolleyes:

I think that person is referring to the people who hate a song because it's on twilight

for example:

"I used to love SMBH until it was on the twatlight soundtrack =B"

they might have robert pattinson in the video.

hark hark

ZOMG!!!!!! THE MUSE AAAANDDD ROBBY IN THE SAME VIDEO!!!!?/!111fads I'M GOING TODASDYFDSDA DFASDYFISAEEE!!!! ORRAHGMASIM! AOGAGAROAGMSIM! DASJAJFDAHDFHSDHFA;DFJS!!! FDASFDJ;ASDJFA;SFJLHITIOASHHHHSHITTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZOMG!!!!!! THE MUSE AAAANDDD ROBBY IN THE SAME VIDEO!!!!?/!111fads I'M GOING TODASDYFDSDA DFASDYFISAEEE!!!! ORRAHGMASIM! AOGAGAROAGMSIM! DASJAJFDAHDFHSDHFA;DFJS!!! FDASFDJ;ASDJFA;SFJLHITIOASHHHHSHITTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

INO RGHT rugh3uth488398u8eut84ubfkn89y84snfhbdfgvrhfbefnhfbghdfdgdg

that guys from THE MUSE nad EDWARD HMSELF fbeugb3ergb89e

Technically we've only heard 1.5 seconds of it. It's proabbly the end anyway. And as for the title (I like it...) but a bunch of great songs have shitey titles. Muscle Museum for example...?

Well you have to hope that the song will improve the title. But honestly, I can't see myself getting used to this one. I'm still not pleased with USoE and it's been ages since we first heard the song. :LOL:

ino rght rugh3uth488398u8eut84ubfkn89y84snfhbdfgvrhfbefnhfbghdfdgdg

that guys from the muse nad edward hmself fbeugb3ergb89e

gaah1! Myersmuse!!!!! Ahahhdahadahha!! !maybe if werel uckye then the ajosnas bothers nad jostun beeiber will be ain thigs too!!!! Adj;jfa;jo oawneg ai m aihvaing andforangasmim!! Fafj;dja! Ilm os syometry wis my fvaoribt almbum by the amuse!!

Well you have to hope that the song will improve the title. But honestly, I can't see myself getting used to this one. I'm still not pleased with USoE and it's been ages since we first heard the song. :LOL:

:LOL:_44735085_grb_nasa_226.jpg you have to admit that's fuggin beautiful though.

:chuckle: are you anti-resistance?

The song wasn't recorded at Lake Como however, I think they got that bit wrong.

Yeah that's true, Julián Ruíz is a well known music journalist but sometimes he thinks he knows more than he actually does.

gaah1! Myersmuse!!!!! Ahahhdahadahha!! !maybe if werel uckye then the ajosnas bothers nad jostun beeiber will be ain thigs too!!!! Adj;jfa;jo oawneg ai m aihvaing andforangasmim!! Fafj;dja! Ilm os syometry wis my fvaoribt almbum by the amuse!!

we must stop- they dont understand it's just too... :p lets give it one last ETNH894H5T8BUEU9uf84583BELLAMYuegh843tPATTNSON

imagine if rpattz gave guest vocals

or mimed the piano bit

OR BECAME A MEMBER

we must stop- they dont understand it's just too... :p lets give it one last ETNH894H5T8BUEU9uf84583BELLAMYuegh843tPATTNSON

or mimed the piano bit

OR BECAME A MEMBER

LOLL

please let it happen :LOL:

or mimed the piano bit

OR BECAME A MEMBER

:LOL: it twas fun while it lasted :chuckle:

:stunned: no...just...no...please...God...this is a dream...this HAS to bea dream....

i went too far. i must apologise. twilight reduces my brain to mush- the green pea-y kind. :p

phew. I was going to have to hate your bones in a minute. :chuckle: I'm punny.

Archived