I have a friend (who also likes Muse) who refuses to listen to this because it's associated with Twilight.

*sigh* :(

Rename the song and be like "Oh, I just found this, it's apparently some unreleased track that just got leaked."

Or something, I'm not creative. :awesome:

MY BIRTHDAY'S THE SAME AS DOMMEH'S :phu:

But my birthday is this week and yay. :awesome:

Rename the song and be like "Oh, I just found this, it's apparently some unreleased track that just got leaked."

Or something, I'm not creative. :awesome:

I like that idea. :LOL: I'd love to break the news to him about what he just listened to after that. :LOL:

And souls. And falling. And crumbling.

Am I the only one who's noticed that he says falling and crumbling a lot too?

I've noticed a lot of falling, not so much crumbling. :erm:

Oh well, I haven't listened to Muse in awhile anyways. :awesome:

I have legs and so do all 3 of the Muse guys. /irrelevant sub-thread

:LOL: <3

I knew it was going to be a pile of shit after hearing those lame lyrics in the 30 sec preview. You guys are gonna get force fed this song every Muse concert you go to, they will stuff it in your face and you will all sing along shouting TOGETHER, NEVER, FOREVER! TOGETHER! everytime baby, everytime.

I've noticed a lot of falling, not so much crumbling. :erm:

Oh well, I haven't listened to Muse in awhile anyways. :awesome:

:LOL: <3

He mentions crumbling in Hoodoo and FAWY...meh, not as much as I thought. :\

I have legs and so do all 3 of the Muse guys. /irrelevant sub-thread

Right. Sorry.

My bro listened to NSC just now - he says it's alright. Filled with cheese, but alright. :D

When I first heard it, the lyrics made my soul die a little bit. But now I can't stop listening to it. It's really catchy, it kind of flows nicely. And Matt's voice is ... Matt's voice. I do really like the piano bit at the end and the falsetto. So musically, I can't say no. It gets the acid test tomorrow when I download the MP3 and play it on my audiophilish car speakers.:D I think I can live with the lyrics ... I have just enough soppy romantic deep down inside to take it. Still, give me "Falling Away With You" as a love song any day over this.

I did get a kick out of Matt explaining that he wrote the song about a relationship that subsequently went splitzo. Looooveee is forrrrr ... um ... a while.

I knew it was going to be a pile of shit after hearing those lame lyrics in the 30 sec preview. You guys are gonna get force fed this song every Muse concert you go to, they will stuff it in your face and you will all sing along shouting TOGETHER, NEVER, FOREVER! TOGETHER! everytime baby, everytime.

Pretty sure Matt wants us to drink the kool-aid when he plays that song too.

Archived