I hate how every time a new song is released, people get so pissed off when a lot of people don't like it. I think it's rather meh, depending on how the rest of the song is it could be good, it could be bad. But people have the right to say that they don't like/hate the song, just like those who think it's good have the right to say they like/love it.

Also I don't like hearing "GTFO if you don't like it" over and over again. :rolleyes:

Yay, now I'm waiting for people to find flaws in my argument.

Haters hatin but im all goooood :) lol

Are you being serious. :stunned:

Sorry, yes I'm totally serious. No offense to Queen fans at all (surely none taken), but I'm twice your age and I had to listen to all that stuff for years and years(elder brother loved it). Just a tiny step from Queen to Celine Dion for me - same soulless emperor-has-no-clothes type of music:confused:

I always thought Queen were a pile of shit, mostly. Freddie was lovely though :awesome:.

Unfortunately the latest offerings from Muse can't even compete with that god-awful band, one of the worst in British Rock History.

IMO.

Definitely in your opinion.

The amount of crap in this thread. If you don't like it, fine. No one wants to hear about how ashamed you are to be a Muse fan. I certainly don't want to read the same comment about how god awful 30 seconds of a song is over and over again.

That being said, I like it so far. :happy:

This!!

Sorry, yes I'm totally serious. No offense to Queen fans at all (surely none taken), but I'm twice your age and I had to listen to all that stuff for years and years(elder brother loved it). Just a tiny step from Queen to Celine Dion for me - same soulless emperor-has-no-clothes type of music:confused:

Well you're entitled to your opinion, but I think most would disagree with you.

Well I don't like the clip, not because i'm a snob, and not because it's on twilight. I just don't like it. But then I've not liked 40-50% of the stuff they've done in the last 5 years so that is probably because they've gone down a different route to the one that got me into them in the first place.

Well I don't like the clip, not because i'm a snob, and not because it's on twilight. I just don't like it. But then I've not liked 40-50% of the stuff they've done in the last 5 years so that is probably because they've gone down a different route to the one that got me into them in the first place.

Nah, if you don't like the clip you're a snob.

Like the music, do not like the cheesy lyrics. "Love is forever and we'll die together" sounds like something a teenager would carve on a tree trunk with a big heart around it...

I am just hoping that as usual they chose the weakest part of the song as a preview.

i'm sick of people complaining about Muse not being as good as they used to be... i mean they can't produce an album exactly like OoS or Showbiz every couple of years, with every single sounding like Micro Cuts or Citizen Erased (as much as i love those albums/songs). Bands progress.... some people need to accept that fact!!

Fair enough, its your opinion :) I just wasn't sure if you were being sarcastic or not.... but never have I ever heard anyone compare Queen to Celine Dion :eek: :eek: I'm guessin you're not a big fan of USoE then?

I also don't care for Queen, bar the odd track or two.

As for NSC, I really like it so far - yes, the lyrics are god-awful but did you expect any better from a song that is on the Twilight soundtrack? :LOL:.

Chuck in a solid verse and a good solo/riff and you'll have a pretty bog-standard, upbeat Muse song.

Fair enough, its your opinion :) I just wasn't sure if you were being sarcastic or not.... but never have I ever heard anyone compare Queen to Celine Dion :eek: :eek: I'm guessin you're not a big fan of USoE then?

Spot on, when we first got USoE during the treasure hunt my reaction was all: :rolleyes::noey::facepalm: I still think it's completely abominable.

(I do like the eastern scales on it though.)

i'm sick of people complaining about Muse not being as good as they used to be... i mean they can't produce an album exactly like OoS or Showbiz every couple of years, with every single sounding like Micro Cuts or Citizen Erased (as much as i love those albums/songs). Bands progress.... some people need to accept that fact!!

I don't get why we should be happy just because they change their sound. That doesn't mean it has to be good. I love BH%R, and TR is okay, but Muse are NOT progressiv if you ask me.

Spot on, when we first got USoE during the treasure hunt my reaction was all: :rolleyes::noey::facepalm: I still think it's completely abominable.

(I do like the eastern scales on it though.)

I thought it was horrible, then it grew on me. Still not entirely convinced by it but it is a lot better live.

Archived