Myspace streaming Seattle

Tunavi

So from what I'm reading there's going to be DESTRUCTION? Hurricane Matt making a return? MY GOD! WEDNESDAY (Thursday for me :mad:) COME NOW!!

Was defintley an epic show.

I want the proshot videos :D

So from what I'm reading there's going to be DESTRUCTION? Hurricane Matt making a return? MY GOD! WEDNESDAY (Thursday for me :mad:) COME NOW!!

Yeah. Matt tossed his glitterati in Dom's drumkit. It was nice to see the more wild side from him. He's seem to have lost it over the years. :erm:

Hmm, it says it starts a minute past midnight on Wed. on PST. I don't know if they'll be streaming it all day or what. :erm:

"The show will go live at 12:01 AM PST on Wednesday and you will be able to see it by visiting the MySpace Music homepage throughout the day."

If it's like how the SXSW video was, it may be on MySpace for a few weeks.

Haha, I think I was slapping your arm and saying "joivaeugjheiovaeurojiav!" but it should have been more like "Oh my holy mother of effing pearl! Did you just see that?!"

Ah! No wonder I didn't understand. :LOL:

We did that a lot. especially in Portland. :happy:

"The show will go live at 12:01 AM PST on Wednesday and you will be able to see it by visiting the MySpace Music homepage throughout the day."

If it's like how the SXSW video was, it may be on MySpace for a few weeks.

I can watch it over and over and over again?

:D

:yesey: "Hoooooold you in my arms" :D

I think there was one point where we were just freaking out to each other at the same time... we didn't know what each other was saying, we just knew that what ever it was it was awesome.:LOL:

I think there was one point where we were just freaking out to each other at the same time... we didn't know what each other was saying, we just knew that what ever it was it was awesome.:LOL:

:LOL:

I remember looking at you and I was still singing but I was freaking out on the inside like big time. The look on your face though was hilarious. :LOL:

:LOL:

I remember looking at you and I was still singing but I was freaking out on the inside like big time. The look on your face though was hilarious. :LOL:

That's when I about grabbed your shoulders and screamed. :LOL:

"Did you see that? Matt just pointed at me for forever!!!!!!!" :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

You: :stunned: but freaking out in the inside.

That's when I about grabbed your shoulders and screamed. :LOL:

"Did you see that? Matt just pointed at me for forever!!!!!!!" :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

You: :stunned:

:chuckle:

Your eyes were bigger than your head. Hahaha. I kind of just remember clapping then he points, I go brain overload, just stand there and sing then point back. :facepalm: I felt like a moron. Haha. I didn't know what to do.

Seriously, if I could have captured a picture of your face....it would have been the most hilarious thing ever. :LOL:

:chuckle:

Your eyes were bigger than your head. Hahaha. I kind of just remember clapping then he points, I go brain overload, just stand there and sing then point back. :facepalm: I felt like a moron. Haha. I didn't know what to do.

Seriously, if I could have captured a picture of your face....it would have been the most hilarious thing ever. :LOL:

I'm glad you didn't capture that picture. :$

I was shaking for about 30 mins. after. dom was laughing at us.

body completely over barrier shouting... not something I am proud of. :stunned:

There were moments like that in Seattle. Maybe the camera will show some of the embarrassing expressions of ours. :LOL:

There were moments like that in Seattle. Maybe the camera will show some of the embarrassing expressions of ours. :LOL:

Seattle was amazing. I liked it better than Portland, but that's probably because I was in seats for Portland. Never again.... :LOL:

Seattle was amazing. I liked it better than Portland, but that's probably because I was in seats for Portland. Never again.... :LOL:

Seattle was way better. I just love the quotes of matt in Portland and the pointing session.

Seattle was way better. I just love the quotes of matt in Portland and the pointing session.

I agree. Seattle they seemed ALOT more energetic. They were actually into the music and everything. Those were definitely the highlights of the Portland show. That's for sure. :D

:yesey: GA all the way!

I'm glad you didn't capture that picture. :$

I was shaking for about 30 mins. after. dom was laughing at us.

body completely over barrier shouting... not something I am proud of. :stunned:

I didn't notice him laughing at us honestly. :$ Would have been funny to see though. Haha.

Yeah, I was throwing myself over the barrier. Haha. I was hanging by my hips. Feet were completely off the ground. Haha. I hope to see some of our expressions, I'm sure they're scary. :LOL:

I agree. Seattle they seemed ALOT more energetic. They were actually into the music and everything. Those were definitely the highlights of the Portland show. That's for sure. :D

:yesey: GA all the way!

I didn't notice him laughing at us honestly. :$ Would have been funny to see though. Haha.

Yeah, I was throwing myself over the barrier. Haha. I was hanging by my hips. Feet were completely off the ground. Haha. I hope to see some of our expressions, I'm sure they're scary. :LOL:

*nods* GA was the best.

My feet didn't touch the ground from Uprising to Knights. I want to see the videos, watching mine does not do them justice at all :noey:

Embarassing expressions for the win!

*nods* GA was the best.

My feet didn't touch the ground from Uprising to Knights. I want to see the videos, watching mine does not do them justice at all :noey:

For Sure!

*nods* GA was the best.

:yesey: Being on barrier for this show was epic win. The security guard next to me backed of like a few feet or so after Uprising began. He looked at me like I was crazy. :chuckle: I hope these videos turn out awesome!

:yesey: Being on barrier for this show was epic win. The security guard next to me backed of like a few feet or so after Uprising began. He looked at me like I was crazy. :chuckle: I hope these videos turn out awesome!

So do I.

I am remaking my myspace I want to make sure I can see this stream.

Archived