:( I love CoD.

I think my least favorite on BH&R is Soliders Poem. Would have probably been better as a bigger epic song like they said it was suppose to be in some interview.

Sorry :p I do like the song. I just think it's the worst on the album. I never find myself thinking "I want to listen to CoD"

Best song on BH&R is MOTP without a doubt.

Ok, here comes... Dom isn't a particularly good drummer

Well he may not be amazing, but he is quite good. I don't think drumming is just about doing fills, etc, as fast as you can. While that certainly can be very impressive, a lot of the beats he has made are quite unique, very fun to play and suit the music very well.

Edited by Riveon

I don't see why Black Holes and Revelations get all that hate. I mean, Soldiers Poem is the only weak song, though it's nice. In fact, I think BH&R is better than Showbiz, where the only good songs are Muscle Museum and Showbiz. Sunburn, Cave, Unintended and Uno are okay (in comparison to other Muse-songs. In comparison to other music, all of Showbiz rules.)

Please don't shoot me :$

I don't see why Black Holes and Revelations get all that hate. I mean, Soldiers Poem is the only weak song, though it's nice. In fact, I think BH&R is better than Showbiz, where the only good songs are Muscle Museum and Showbiz. Sunburn, Cave, Unintended and Uno are okay (in comparison to other Muse-songs. In comparison to other music, all of Showbiz rules.)

Please don't shoot me :$

It gets hate because they ruined a lot of good songs, like Assassin and Exo-Politics, and also for the order and flow of the album. Also a lot of people think that Easily and Glorious are a lot better than for example Exo-Politics and Starlight.

It gets hate because they ruined a lot of good songs, like Assassin and Exo-Politics, and also for the order and flow of the album. Also a lot of people think that Easily and Glorious are a lot better than for example Exo-Politics and Starlight.

Had they used Easily instead of Starlight, and switched Exo with Glorious, it would rank higher than Abso for me.

Now that I think about it, there are more songs on Abso that I don't like compared to BH&R..

I don't get this 'ruined' stuff....how exactly did they ruin it? :unsure:

1. They like the early live version better

2. The producing of the album is awful

Oh yeah, that's constructive.

Besides, I don't think you should judge an album by the songs that aren't on the album.

I haven't really listened through the album, I've just listened to individual songs, so I can't say anything about the order and flow, but I still think it's a pretty good album :happy:

Oh yeah, that's constructive.

Besides, I don't think you should judge an album by the songs that aren't on the album.

I haven't really listened through the album, I've just listened to individual songs, so I can't say anything about the order and flow, but I still think it's a pretty good album :happy:

Well we obviously have different views on how to listen to an album. When I listen to a cd I'm not jumping back and forward to listen to my favorite songs, I listen to it from start to end, as you should. BH&R makes that really hard, especially when it has songs like Starlight, especially right after TaB. And then I know that Muse made better songs that didn't even make it to the album, that makes the album a disappointment. Especially when you got to hear songs like the early Exo-Politics and Assassins, songs that were later butchered for the album release.

BTW, I can't judge an album by the songs that they destroyed and left out? Well don't think you're the one to talk, admitting you haven't even listened to the whole album. Oh, and I never said it was a bad album, I love BH&R.

Edited by Tjet

Well we obviously have different views on how to listen to an album. When I listen to a cd I'm not jumping back and forward to listen to my favorite songs, I listen to it from start to end, as you should. BH&R makes that really hard, especially when it has songs like Starlight, especially right after TaB. And then I know that Muse made better songs that didn't even make it to the album, that makes the album a disappointment. Especially when you got to hear songs like the early Exo-Politics and Assassins, songs that were later butchered for the album release.

BTW, I can't judge an album by the songs that they destroyed and left out? Well don't think you're the one to talk, admitting you haven't even listened to the whole album. Oh, and I never said it was a bad album, I love BH&R.

What I meant was that you can't really say "Black Holes and Revelations is bad because Easily isn't in it". But when you put it like this, I understand what you meant, and I won't argue with that. The same with "the producing is awful" - explanation accepted :yesey:

What I meant was that you can't really say "Black Holes and Revelations is bad because Easily isn't in it". But when you put it like this, I understand what you meant, and I won't argue with that. The same with "the producing is awful" - explanation accepted :yesey:

Hmm, okay, but I didn't really explain the bad producing right. Here, have a look in this thread ;)http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=33020&page=34

The SIA bit in USoE with all the overdubbed vocals is extremely Queen

I'm not sure how you could think otherwise

I guess. You hear it, and its like "Oh...a nudge at Queen." Other than that, its nothing fantasticly similar.

My mum thought Bliss sounded loads like Queen....so maybe to the casual fan it might sound Queen-ish. Just sayin'.

My brother (who doesn't like Muse very much) compares them to Queen every 5 seconds :LOL: Maybe if you've only heard a few of their songs you might think that? :unsure:(Mind you, I love Queen, so I don't see it as an insult at all. I just think that they aren't as much like Queen as some people think).

Of course, my brother also says Guiding Light and NSC sound like 80s power ballads (which they do) So he's not ALWAYS wrong. :LOL: