Nope.

Live I'd say they're even or Bliss wins it if the ending has full falsetto. This tour they're quite even.

New Born and Bliss are both fairly meh at the moment imo, I think I might put them on the same level live.

Bliss is really meh this tour.

New Born is slow and shit as per usual since TR.

Live from the beginning of the riff to the end of the riff it was 4:38 minutes.

The studio version in the same frame is 4:24. Small difference.

That's why I said ~5. It fluctuated a lot. In some parts of the riffs it would go up to studio version speed or even faster (most old performances were much faster than studio, studio's not that fast anyways) but in verses it would go down to the regular tour speeds or slower.

Kinda weird that they supposedly never used a click track for that song yet I could tempo match all other performances. I think Torino was definitely a no-click track performance and benefited.

I think they said once that they don't use click-track for New Born. Problem is that while piano-intro is fast enough, they slow it down alot after that. If they actually used click-track, it would be just as fast in the verses and chorus

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

I always assumed they didn't broadcast all of R/L like they said they were going to, due to the 360 app they were charging for.

Why the hell would anyone pay for lousy quality vids and bad camera angles if they had a free pro-shot of the gig from TV?

I guess the sound ended up being pretty damn good on the app, anyways...

Didn't they have 360 cameras set up at several other gigs, though? The way I see it, they recorded a lot of 360 footage, then tried to find a use for it, and thought an app would be a good option.

Didn't they have 360 cameras set up at several other gigs, though? The way I see it, they recorded a lot of 360 footage, then tried to find a use for it, and thought an app would be a good option.

The only other gig I know they had 360-cams at was Wembley 2010, which has a "COMING SOON" section on the app. Assuming anyone remembers they still have it, ofc. :p

Bliss is really meh this tour.

New Born is slow and shit as per usual since TR.

I'd actually put Bliss at either best or second best song I've seen on the stadium tour. I was blown away by it at Manchester. It was infinitely better than Map.

I'd actually put Bliss at either best or second best song I've seen on the stadium tour. I was blown away by it at Manchester. It was infinitely better than Map.

Dunno. Bliss has really annoyed me this tour. Well, since R/L really. The falsetto has sounded pretty weak, the intro is lame, and it just generally seems like they're not enjoying it all that much. The first night at SDF this year is the only one (that I've seen) that has even been near Wembley 2 in terms of the performance.