I agree

What would you think is the best he has done? Maybe reading 2006, I think

Earls Court 04(even if it's slightly flat) and SBE 2006. Reading 06 is good too though.

Oh wait, Live 8....(rhyme not intentional)

EDIT:

1. Live 8, 2005

2. Shepherds Bush Empire, 2006

3. Earls Court, 2004

I'm not saying it's a bad version, but he didn't do the falsetto bit (as that started in 2004) nor the extended outro...

I like the intro in this song. I think since 2004 all the performances have had the falsetto and extended bit so its quite unusual to have one without, but despite that its a good performance.

Two bound to be very controversial:

1. I look forward to hearing Feeling Good every gig (awaits the potential being burned at the stake)

2. Survival makes a better encore closer than a gig closer. At the end of the arena tour gig I attended as epic as the CO2 cannons were, it did sort of end the gig on an anticlimactic note. In Barcelona though it was an excellent encore closer

Two bound to be very controversial:

1. I look forward to hearing Feeling Good every gig (awaits the potential being burned at the stake)

2. Survival makes a better encore closer than a gig closer. At the end of the arena tour gig I attended as epic as the CO2 cannons were, it did sort of end the gig on an anticlimactic note. In Barcelona though it was an excellent encore closer

Lay off the crack dude