Don't get me wrong, I love Radiohead, but at times, they're just far too boring... And depressing. Just my opinion. Sometimes songs whining about everything in general isn't good enough :p

I could say the same thing about Muse's first three albums...

EDIT: Not the "boring" part, I totally missed that.

Edited by Travis III

Bliss is overrated, although from videos I really want to hear it live someday, if that'll ever happen… and as for Apocalypse Please, it was the song I heard the first time I ever heard Muse so it'll always be one of my favorites, just because I'll never have that feeling of "OMG WHAT IS THIS MAGIC" again. :happy:

...just because I'll never have that feeling of "OMG WHAT IS THIS MAGIC" again. :happy:

+1

For me that song was New Born. Listened to it day and night when I first heard it.

And everyone stop bashing Bliss. We all know that the most overrated song on OoS is Micro Cuts. I hear lots of people propping the song up as gold, but to me the first half is near garbage.

:yesey: There's no denying that it's full of great songs. But it's just… not that good as an album. Somehow.

It just feels less than the sum of its parts, somehow.

I know people complain about the flow (or lack thereof) of their last couple of albums, but I seriously think they flow far better than OoS.

Ha, this thread is gold.!

It just feels less than the sum of its parts, somehow.

I know people complain about the flow (or lack thereof) of their last couple of albums, but I seriously think they flow far better than OoS.

If you think about it, is there a Muse album that does have that flow? Not really, except maybe for Showbiz.

Got some more controversial!

I like Feeling good. Like really, really like it. Especially live.

I don't think the Stockholm Syndrome at Glasto '04 is the best version. The sound quality of both the instrumentals and vocals are horrible. Okay Matt looks a bit angry and it conveys into his playing but jesus does the sound hurt my ears.

I actually think the Stockholm Syndromes of this tour have been the best I've heard.

ACTUALLY I think his vocals are the best I've heard from him on this tour. So much of a nicer tone. Just listen to falsetto in the chorus for CE at Wembley to see what I mean.

ACTUALLY I think his vocals are the best I've heard from him on this tour. So much of a nicer tone. Just listen to falsetto in the chorus for CE at Wembley to see what I mean.

Yeah, I love his voice now. I'd take TR (and NSC) over Showbiz/OoS any day.

Lol I'm the complete opposite. I'd give anything for him to get his old kind of whiny vocals back. The tone now is just... I don't know. I can only take it in small doses. Too deep. Too mature. I just can't handle it. But that's just me. I know most of this forum will disagree, because his voice has 'matured for the better', but nothing will ever beat whiny Matt for me :p

And while I'll admit that the distortion was annoying in the earlier tours, I'll still always prefer that tone to his current one.

Lol I'm the complete opposite. I'd give anything for him to get his old kind of whiny vocals back. The tone now is just... I don't know. I can only take it in small doses. Too deep. Too mature. I just can't handle it. But that's just me. I know most of this forum will disagree, because his voice has 'matured for the better', but nothing will ever beat whiny Matt for me :p

And while I'll admit that the distortion was annoying in the earlier tours, I'll still always prefer that tone to his current one.

I agree, i much prefer how Matt's voice sounded on Showbiz and Origin to what it sounds like now.