My bad. I was thinking of the concert in general. Next best song would be... Sunburn. Love the speed of that piano. Dont really like the Absolution songs on there. Seems like Muse was still just getting used to them at that time.

Really? For me that's when the songs still had the real energy, before it all got rehearsed and part of a show.

My bad. I was thinking of the concert in general. Next best song would be... Sunburn. Love the speed of that piano. Dont really like the Absolution songs on there. Seems like Muse was still just getting used to them at that time.

Really? For me that's when the songs still had the real energy, before it all got rehearsed and part of a show.

Glastonbury was nearer the end of the Absolution tour, wasn't it? Personally I felt that tour, or the gigs I saw, was Muse at their best. The backdrop wasn't over the top, and it was more about the Music. Plus Bellamy was still young enough to reach the high notes.

Glastonbury was nearer the end of the Absolution tour, wasn't it? Personally I felt that tour, or the gigs I saw, was Muse at their best. The backdrop wasn't over the top, and it was more about the Music. Plus Bellamy was still young enough to reach the high notes.

Yeah, the show and stage was perfect, and they had so much energy on stage. And I really don't think they did anything wrong with the new songs, they had performed them for like a year after all.

Yeah, the show and stage was perfect, and they had so much energy on stage. And I really don't think they did anything wrong with the new songs, they had performed them for like a year after all.

Maybe it's just cause i've seen so many gigs, but I like when they add riffs and little stuff into the song so it's different from the studio. A good example is Hysteria Glasto 04, to me it feels just like the studio version, regardless of energy. When they played it for HAARP or some later gig it seems more 'real'. Dunno how else to say it.