Um.... idk. I was actually happy about hearing CE live not because I actually like the song but because of the fact that it's CE in the US. :LOL:

I like both songs, but I have to agree that neither Bliss and CE are as good as they're made out to be. Though, Bliss live seems like it's absolutely fantastic and I REALLY want to hear it live someday. Actually, scratch Bliss and CE and replace with Origin of Symmetry minus Space Dementia, Screenager, and Hyper Music. :p And now you guys all know my favorite songs on it.... hrm....

As for Absolution... I guess the flow is pretty :wtf: but almost all my favorite Muse songs are on it, so I like it. Though I think SS sounds BAD on it, almost unlistenable compared to the other tracks, even though it's probably one of my favorite Muse songs EVER.

Apparently, The Small Print and Thoughts of a Dying Atheist are considered to be filler songs in Absolution.

Discuss.

The Small Print is a good addition to Absolution,one of my favorites from the album.

TOADA on the other hand I tend to find dull,and I always skip it.It's riff is annoying and the chorus is boring.Muse should have replaced TOADA with Fury.

Oh, I forgot to talk about teaspoon. It's one of my favorites on Absolution.

:awesome: I think of it as teaspoon too! I love it more everytime I listen to it, but not TOADA so much. Sometimes I like it. I don't really think of any Muse songs as being fillers tbh.

The album version of The Small Print is really boring.

Indeed. It's incredibly bland next to the other rockers such as SS and Hysteria. Fury on the other hand...

TOADA is better than TSP imo, but neither of them are up to the quality of the other songs on the album.