Nuts don't go good with beef though :erm:

I'll admit that a setlist feels weird without New Born but if it gets dropped one of these days for good (upon which I have no doubt it will) then I will not be sad in the slightest.

Yes, but we all know how you feel about New Born, Melanie.

CE/Bliss > New Born

CE, yes, Bliss, no. I would never drop New Born as a setlist staple to make room for Bliss.

MK Ultra is the best song on TR. But it is still average. Not quite awesome.

I concur.

Undisclosed Desires is the best song on TR.

No. :)

Yes, but we all know how you feel about New Born, Melanie.

:D

While I enjoy New Born live, I've seen it twice now and would rather see CE or Bliss than it.

MK Ultra is boring, just sayin'.

I like UD, but it's not necessary in live shows.

EDIT: Actually, I'd rather see MK than New Born just to see what it's like live. I like how it sounds more live (in C#)

I agree w/ all of this.

The one thing that really pisses me off about Muse (in amongst all the other things that piss me off about them :chuckle:) is the downkeying of songs when played live. They never sound right to my ears once they get downkeyed.

The only one I like it for is MK Ultra, but Starlight just sounds bad. Can't seem to think of others at the moment. :erm:

The one thing that really pisses me off about Muse (in amongst all the other things that piss me off about them :chuckle:) is the downkeying of songs when played live. They never sound right to my ears once they get downkeyed.

:yesey: It makes me think they are playing the singles at 33rpm