I know, all of you have the same feeling when Undisclosed Desires or some other boring song starts at Muse gig. It makes you ponder, ''why they can't play Sunburn or Dead Star(or whatever you want) instead of this?''. It would be so cool to hear some early days stuff for a change, as they have played those songs very rarely in Asia... Now they have been in Finland 2 times with that new album and played mostly the same songs(happily got Cave in 2009). I'm not saying that the new album is shit, I would just like some variety to setlists. And maybe they could even once open the gig with some other song than Uprising and change the song order a bit.(Uprising always followed by Supermassive Blackhole and then New born and Map Of The Problmatique)

Now you just watch couple of their gigs before your gig and you can say what song is coming next... Some unpredictability thank you, hopefully you got my point.

Imagine, change to hear Darkshines, Uno, Showbiz, In Your World, Dead Star, Sunburn etc live again.

What do you think?

:yesey: I don't really understand why they were locked when there is so many other stupid threads in that section.

exactly, I mean the PMT's are just perverted!! at least we discussed how much we like the songs in the elimination games.

the game threads are/were better than all the other threads in "other muse topics"

Pretty much, at least they were fun. Now this place is just going to be even more argumentative as noobs will ask why we can't have games then arguments will happen etc.

But hey, let's keep Muse Lolz, it has unfunny pictures of the same joke over and over again...

Can we finnish the resistance elimination in this thread? cos we're not starting a new thread and we can keep it on topic by posting controversial opinions at the same time.

... I would be happy if KoC was dropped cos it shows muse have balls.

I hope Muse don't win any awards this year so they can get a good kick in the arse.

Is that controversy or is that moaning?

:LOL: come on, it's muse, the year muse get no awards is the year umm.. the year thom yorke covers something by miley cyrus (y)

i do agree though..

:LOL: come on, it's muse, the year muse get no awards is the year umm.. the year thom yorke covers something by miley cyrus (y)

i do agree though..

Who knows! It it's not based on viewer votes, then there's a chance, seeing as reviewers are starting to turn the tide against them :p