I know I am the only muse fan who doesn't adore KoC .... but why is it soo good?

It has a riff and some good vocals but I've always thought it sounded a bit on the light side..

It's an alright song, thats pretty much it. The first ever live version of it was incredible but then they ruined it when they recorded it.

It's an alright song, thats pretty much it. The first ever live version of it was incredible but then they ruined it when they recorded it.

It's always been quite good live imo. When was it first played live?

The first part lacks srsly on record. Other than that it's quite good on record.

which live version is this??

do you have a link?

and imo. when koc turned up, SS died

I know I am the only muse fan who doesn't adore KoC .... but why is it soo good?

It has a riff and some good vocals but I've always thought it sounded a bit on the light side..

I love it. Listening to it makes me feel like I can take on whatever life throws at me. It's insanely good live aswell.

They need to drop 'Hysteria' from their live set. It's probably my favourite studio track but it's lost its impact live in my opinion. No way near as epic as the performances in 2004. But then again what isn't?

They need to drop 'Starlight' too.

For me 'Knights of Cydonia' and 'Stockholm Syndrome' were the two songs that blew me away the most when I saw Muse live.

They need to drop 'Hysteria' from their live set. It's probably my favourite studio track but it's lost its impact live in my opinion. No way near as epic as the performances in 2004. But then again what isn't?

They need to drop 'Starlight' too.

For me 'Knights of Cydonia' and 'Stockholm Syndrome' were the two songs that blew me away the most when I saw Muse live.

they will never drop hysteria and I am glad of it.

SS and new born will be the next to go unfortually.

starlight, tiro, fg, gl, resistance all can go

and koc can close the main set rather than the show (if i was muse's setlist writer)

The poo I did this morning > TSP.

:supersad:

I know you are joking, but I actually hate you for that comment.

The Small Print > KoC , CE , Exogenesis , Plug In Baby, Space Dementia , Hyateria , Blackout , RBS , TIRO , New Born , MM , Showbiz , B&H, Assassin, Sunburn, MK Ultra, Bliss ect.

It is my 2nd favourite song in the world, after SS :(

:supersad:

I know you are joking, but I actually hate you for that comment.

The Small Print > KoC , CE , Exogenesis , Plug In Baby, Space Dementia , Hyateria , Blackout , RBS , TIRO , New Born , MM , Showbiz , B&H, Assassin, Sunburn, MK Ultra, Bliss ect.

It is my 2nd favourite song in the world, after SS :(

Fair enough. It was a little over the top. It is in my top 5 most disliked Muse songs though.