Are you being sarcastic? It sure sounds like it. :LOL:

Unintended isn't cheesy. But the other two are definitely cheesy. I love Invincible, but I still think it's cheesy.{/QUOTE}

I didn't think unintended was cheesy and i still don't, but after it was played in Bern people have being putting it under the same category as all the other cheese going on. I never saw the cheesiness in it.

Actually Unintended is rubbish live, when I heard it it seemed really contrived, it was worth a go but didn't really work. This brings me onto my next controversial opinion: most muse songs are better on the record than performed live.

Actually Unintended is rubbish live, when I heard it it seemed really contrived, it was worth a go but didn't really work. This brings me onto my next controversial opinion: most muse songs are better on the record than performed live.

I admit recent unintended performances have been below par old performances of it were great, I'm going way back but unintended at eurocks 2000 is one of my favourite muse performance of any song.

And on the wankdorf subject, maybe only British people would understand why i't's funny? I may be wrong, it's like the equivalent of it being called the "Jerkoff jam" :rolleyes:

Well I've spent too much time around British people on the Internet, so I do too. :p

And on the wankdorf subject, maybe only British people would understand why i't's funny? I may be wrong, it's like the equivalent of it being called the "Jerkoff jam" :rolleyes:

It's humor for twelve year olds!