Overratedholm Syndrome is more overrated than Citizen Overrated. :shifty:

And...And...

HYPER MUSIC IS BETTER THAN HYPER CHONDRIAC MUSIC :awesome:

*runs away to avoid getting shot*

I'm sorry, but I just find HM worlds better than HCM because HM is so much fun to scream and go crazy to. HCM is just boring to me- Most of the time: But I've got to admit, HCM is great medicine for an awful breakup. Sigh.

:fear::fear::fear::fear::fear::fear:

I won't shoot you but I will slice you into 100000000 pieces

:fear::fear::fear::fear::fear::fear:

there is no way Overratedholm Syndrome is more overrated than Citizen Overated

but I must agree on the Hyper music part though :awesome:

Hmm..

then what if your response when I say...

Darkshines is annoying.

Yeah. Still a good song though.

Nah.

Unless they made a song that included lyrics about Bella and Edward and all that shit and called it "The Twilight Song :awesome:" or something. Until then, just no. The term "selling out" is way overused and it's kinda stupid.

No band can avoid being accused of "selling out." No band in history that I know of.

"And then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever" = the last line of Breaking Dawn. :vomit:

What brilliance.

And...And...

I'm sorry, but I just find HM worlds better than HCM because HM is so much fun to scream and go crazy to. HCM is just boring to me- Most of the time: But I've got to admit, HCM is great medicine for an awful breakup. Sigh.

1. :shifty:

2. I don't, but when the bass kicks in HM it kills me every time. :happy:

No band can avoid being accused of "selling out." No band in history that I know of.

Obviously you need to listen to more bands then!

But in reality, the moment you sign a record deal you've sold out. The moment you accept payment for a gig or CD, you've sold out.

And...And...

Agreed on both points.

Nothing on Resistance apart from Exogenesis/MK Ultra really compares to earlier albums (apart from Showbiz) and this isn't because I don't like change it's cause i like good music.

Muse used to write GOOD radio friendly songs songs (PiB, TiRO, Starlight)

Resistance:

Uprising - is very repetitive, when I listen to it, it always feels like it needs just something else. Feel sorry for Chris having to play that bassline the whole song.

Resistance - seemed to have no effort put into it, very cookie cutter Muse chorus, misjudged prechorus and a bridge that is good but still feels kind of stale.

Undisclosed Desires - I liked when I first heard at Teignmouth but much like Uprising it got old very quickly. Normally songs you like for a long time take a couple of listens before you fully appreciate (good muse songs).

USoE - May be just a bit too over the top me but I do LOVE the verse, shame theres just two stuck in between the "THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE"s.

Guiding Light - I didn't even enjoy this song when I saw them live.

Unnatural Selection - Similiar feelings to Resistance. People talk about Muse changing every album but really this song is like their old stuff and I like their old stuff but I don't really like this too much (breakdown I like but lots of people don't?)

MK Ultra - GOOD I know this is like old stuff too but its a tune.

I Belong to You - I like this song, would probably listen to it more it didn't have unnecessary opera bit.

Exogenesis - New + Good = perfect

So thats my opinions, sorry if I come across as thinking what i say = truth but thats what it tends to sound like on these things.