• Apocalypse Please
    • Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

I am trying my best to get tickets for this show, but i keep hearing that the stage is in the middle? However, the seating chart has the stage in the normal spot, at the front of the venue. Does anyone know the setup?? and what section would have the best seats?? I found seats in the lower 17 section for a decent price...any feedback is appreciated!!!:D:D:D

I don't know where you're hearing that the stage is in the middle. It's at one end.

Ummm ... guys ... has anyone read the PDF link on this page? It says we can't line up prior to 11 a.m. and is a bit ... scary. It also says we can't leave the line. What if we have to pee? Did I miss a discussion of this? ... I hadn't seen it until my friend posted it on FB.

http://www.prucenter.com/default.asp?id=87&objId=691 Go to the GA policy link

They kicked us all out of line at MSG until noon. That's when you go across the street and form an informal line. Musers are good about stuff like that. And if you have to pee there shouldn't be a problem. People will hold your spot

They kicked us all out of line at MSG until noon. That's when you go across the street and form an informal line. Musers are good about stuff like that. And if you have to pee there shouldn't be a problem. People will hold your spot

So should we still try to arrive early to form an informal line? How do we find the informal line? It would suck if more than one informal line started, and I end up in the wrong one for four hours.:rolleyes:

The leaving the line bit scared me because it's phrased like if personnel see anyone leaving, they won't let you come back. I guess they just want to avoid people thinking there will be officials holding their place while they go shopping or something.

So should we still try to arrive early to form an informal line? How do we find the informal line? It would suck if more than one informal line started, and I end up in the wrong one for four hours.:rolleyes:

The leaving the line bit scared me because it's phrased like if personnel see anyone leaving, they won't let you come back. I guess they just want to avoid people thinking there will be officials holding their place while they go shopping or something.

Yeah if they see you're leaving for 5 mins to go to the bathroom I'm sure they'll understand. If anything just line up where you're supposed to and they might leave you alone. If they kick you out, just have everyone that is there go right across the street.

Yeah if they see you're leaving for 5 mins to go to the bathroom I'm sure they'll understand. If anything just line up where you're supposed to and they might leave you alone. If they kick you out, just have everyone that is there go right across the street.

Yeah guess we'll just have to find out when we get there. I panic too much.:facepalm:

This is not relevant to the conversation, BUT I AM SO PUMPED!!!! I got an extra friend on board, and now we're going a popular pub before the show. :D This is my second concert in the past 2 months so I just got off my Rush-high. And now Im on a Muse-high. :awesome:

Me too! Saw Rush at the local fair at the end of August and now Muse in 4 days!! So pumped!!

So we have to do an informal line? =/ That makes me anxious.

Some friends who plan on queueing were debating these issues on FB. Having been to a few gigs lately and even first to the barrier in Albuquerque, I can give you a few tips.

1. Have someone scope out the venue ahead of time and figure out where to pre-queue. The key will be to have only ONE pre-queue! If there are several, there will be disputes as to who gets to be first in line. Then at 11AM, you all walk calmly to the designated line area. If anyone tries to run ahead and shove in, show the security your numbers (see #2 below) and tell them you need to line up in order and that those with higher numbers or no number should go to the back of the line. If you are calm and orderly they should respect that.

2. Whoever plans to be among the first there, bring several Sharpies in different bright colors like red, green, purple, etc. Don't decide on a color until you get there (so sneaky types won't pre-number their hands at home) and give everyone a number on the back of their hand, in order of first come first served. And it's ok to skip a number or two for people coming a bit later, as long as everyone in the queue agrees. This system has worked well at several gigs recently.

Honor among Musers! No one without a number gets barrier! Defend each other's right to be there!!

3. Hold places for each other for loo and food breaks. They can't keep you from using the bathroom! As long as it's all orderly and no disputes, the security will likely leave you alone. And if they question your right to get back into line, show them the number on the back of your hand.

Other tips: scope out ahead of time where you will enter (which gate) and where that is relative to the barrier. A map of the venue is handy. Plan the fastest route to the barrier, minimizing stairs, etc. At least it sounds like there will be only one GA entrance -- at Albuquerque the staff had no clue how to manage a big rock show and opened all the doors at once, then looked shocked when it was a huge free-for-all to get in!

And try not to bring large bags with you, they might not allow them at all and bag check will surely slow you down. A small camera case on a long strap you can hang around your neck works great, just big enough for key, cash, chapstick, contraband granola bar ("I'm diabetic" always works!), etc.

HERE'S THE PRUDENTIAL CENTER POLICY:

General Admission (��Floor GA��) ticket holders violating any of the following policies will be refused entry into Prudential Center and/or ejection from the event.

· GA ticket holders may begin lining up at Prudential Center no earlier than 11:00 AM on the day of the concert. Guests will line up on a first-come, first-serve basis. Each person in line must be in possession of a valid GA ticket. Prudential Center WILL NOT be issuing numbered wristbands for line placement.

· The GA line will form outside of the PNC Tower (located on the corner of Edison Place and Mulberry Street) and will wrap around the building on Mulberry Street.

· The GA line area will be monitored by Prudential Center personnel. · A guest who leaves the line will lose their place in line and Prudential Center will not be responsible for

maintaining a guest's position in line.

· Ticket holders will not be permitted to hold a place in line for other guests that will arrive later in the day.

· Any disputes in line placement will result in all parties involved being moved to the back of the line.

· GA ticket holders will be admitted into the Arena once the doors open at approximately 6:30 p.m.

· Ticket resale or scalping will not be permitted on Prudential Center property.

· Large bags, blankets, lawn chairs, etc. are not permitted inside the Arena and there is no storage for these items inside the Arena. All items must be disposed of in trash receptacles prior to entering.

· GA Ticket holders must enter through the PNC Tower only, located on the corner of Edison Place and Mulberry Street. GA Ticket holders will not be permitted entry at any other point in Prudential Center.

· Every person entering Prudential Center must have a valid event ticket. Please present your ticket upon entry and proceed to the Floor GA verification and wristbanding tables.

· Each valid Floor GA ticketholder will have their ticket marked and will receive a wristband to gain access on to the floor.

· Any ticketholder found on the floor not in possession of the correct wristband color and ticket will be subject to ejection from Prudential Center.

· Any ticketholder who is in possession of a tampered wristband will be subject to ejection from Prudential Center.

· Will Call will open at 11:00 a.m. on October 24th

· There is no alcohol consumption allowed on city streets. **These policies are subject to change. Please follow direction of Prudential Center Staff at all times.**

@Elissa, we (my son and I) are coming in from Seattle, and a friend all the way from Australia will be there!

*proud members of the Will Travel For Muse Club*

Great, that whole "will loose your place in line" thing has me really aggravated. So basically if you have to tend to your bodily functions of using the restroom, youre screwed? Thats a crap policy. I can get that if it was like after 4-5pm close to entry time, but not right after it opens at 11.

Those venue rules are ridiculous. There's really no need to be that strict about it. Not letting the people leave to use the bathroom...seriously? I'd pee on the building, just to stick it to 'em :LOL:

I'm kinda glad I have seats for this one now, seems like queuing might be a bit of a hassle.

Some friends who plan on queueing were debating these issues on FB. Having been to a few gigs lately and even first to the barrier in Albuquerque, I can give you a few tips.

Thanks!:D Much appreciated, especially by a barrier virgin like me (I tried at Wembley; it did not work:stunned:). Guys, those of you who want to get there prior to 11, let's try to follow this advice. I have located the specified entrance on Google maps, and it seems to be across from a park-like area. Maybe we could meet there? There are also a lot of parking lots and seem to be restaurants on one street near the intersection. Let's pick a place and maybe get a list of who's planning on joining the pre-queue? Anyone interested?

1. Have someone scope out the venue ahead of time and figure out where to pre-queue. The key will be to have only ONE pre-queue! If there are several, there will be disputes as to who gets to be first in line. Then at 11AM, you all walk calmly to the designated line area. If anyone tries to run ahead and shove in, show the security your numbers (see #2 below) and tell them you need to line up in order and that those with higher numbers or no number should go to the back of the line. If you are calm and orderly they should respect that.

2. Whoever plans to be among the first there, bring several Sharpies in different bright colors like red, green, purple, etc. Don't decide on a color until you get there (so sneaky types won't pre-number their hands at home) and give everyone a number on the back of their hand, in order of first come first served. And it's ok to skip a number or two for people coming a bit later, as long as everyone in the queue agrees. This system has worked well at several gigs recently.

Honor among Musers! No one without a number gets barrier! Defend each other's right to be there!!

3. Hold places for each other for loo and food breaks. They can't keep you from using the bathroom! As long as it's all orderly and no disputes, the security will likely leave you alone. And if they question your right to get back into line, show them the number on the back of your hand.

Other tips: scope out ahead of time where you will enter (which gate) and where that is relative to the barrier. A map of the venue is handy. Plan the fastest route to the barrier, minimizing stairs, etc. At least it sounds like there will be only one GA entrance -- at Albuquerque the staff had no clue how to manage a big rock show and opened all the doors at once, then looked shocked when it was a huge free-for-all to get in!

And try not to bring large bags with you, they might not allow them at all and bag check will surely slow you down. A small camera case on a long strap you can hang around your neck works great, just big enough for key, cash, chapstick, contraband granola bar ("I'm diabetic" always works!), etc.

HERE'S THE PRUDENTIAL CENTER POLICY:

General Admission (��Floor GA��) ticket holders violating any of the following policies will be refused entry into Prudential Center and/or ejection from the event.

· GA ticket holders may begin lining up at Prudential Center no earlier than 11:00 AM on the day of the concert. Guests will line up on a first-come, first-serve basis. Each person in line must be in possession of a valid GA ticket. Prudential Center WILL NOT be issuing numbered wristbands for line placement.

· The GA line will form outside of the PNC Tower (located on the corner of Edison Place and Mulberry Street) and will wrap around the building on Mulberry Street.

· The GA line area will be monitored by Prudential Center personnel. · A guest who leaves the line will lose their place in line and Prudential Center will not be responsible for

maintaining a guest's position in line.

· Ticket holders will not be permitted to hold a place in line for other guests that will arrive later in the day.

· Any disputes in line placement will result in all parties involved being moved to the back of the line.

· GA ticket holders will be admitted into the Arena once the doors open at approximately 6:30 p.m.

· Ticket resale or scalping will not be permitted on Prudential Center property.

· Large bags, blankets, lawn chairs, etc. are not permitted inside the Arena and there is no storage for these items inside the Arena. All items must be disposed of in trash receptacles prior to entering.

· GA Ticket holders must enter through the PNC Tower only, located on the corner of Edison Place and Mulberry Street. GA Ticket holders will not be permitted entry at any other point in Prudential Center.

· Every person entering Prudential Center must have a valid event ticket. Please present your ticket upon entry and proceed to the Floor GA verification and wristbanding tables.

· Each valid Floor GA ticketholder will have their ticket marked and will receive a wristband to gain access on to the floor.

· Any ticketholder found on the floor not in possession of the correct wristband color and ticket will be subject to ejection from Prudential Center.

· Any ticketholder who is in possession of a tampered wristband will be subject to ejection from Prudential Center.

· Will Call will open at 11:00 a.m. on October 24th

· There is no alcohol consumption allowed on city streets. **These policies are subject to change. Please follow direction of Prudential Center Staff at all times.**

@Elissa, we (my son and I) are coming in from Seattle, and a friend all the way from Australia will be there!

*proud members of the Will Travel For Muse Club*

Bailey Essrog likes this. :thumbsup:

Thanks!:D Much appreciated, especially by a barrier virgin like me (I tried at Wembley; it did not work:stunned:). Guys, those of you who want to get there prior to 11, let's try to follow this advice. I have located the specified entrance on Google maps, and it seems to be across from a park-like area. Maybe we could meet there? There are also a lot of parking lots and seem to be restaurants on one street near the intersection. Let's pick a place and maybe get a list of who's planning on joining the pre-queue? Anyone interested?

me! even creepered you on fb. :)

me! even creepered you on fb. :)

LOL! FB creeping, ftw (you can add me if you want ... be ready for lots of random car pictures). I have the worst organizational skills ever, but I'm willing to try to put something together. I can bring the Sharpie rainbow collection. When I get home I'll look closer at the map and we can come up with a place and a backup place (in case we get asked to leave place No. 1). I guess if anyone gets there before me and my carpoolers, they can just wait in the designated place in order. I doubt there will be 50 people there at 7 a.m. so we shouldn't have a problem observing an "honor system." I need to check with my friends to see what time we're getting there.

Ugh, I wish I weren't stuck at work now. Damn baseball playoffs, keeping me busy. And the Phillies didn't even win.:(

LIKE IT MATTERS... LET'S GO YANKEES. :p:D

Five years ago, I'd give you hell for that, I was a big Red Sox for years.:LOL: I just don't follow baseball anymore, kinda sad ... I have to deal with it alllll the time at work, on deadline, it just sucks the fun out of sports. I'm just rooting for the Phils because I have so many friends who like them ... plus I have to admit after editing 700 stories about them, I've gotten somewhat attached.

/off-topic

Five years ago, I'd give you hell for that, I was a big Red Sox for years.:LOL: I just don't follow baseball anymore, kinda sad ... I have to deal with it alllll the time at work, on deadline, it just sucks the fun out of sports. I'm just rooting for the Phils because I have so many friends who like them ... plus I have to admit after editing 700 stories about them, I've gotten somewhat attached.

/off-topic

You mean back when the Red Sox were still relevant? :chuckle: OK let me stop now. FYI I find it hard to reconcile myself to Bostonians, being a Yankee fan and a Celtics fan at the same time. :confused: I just lie to both sides as the need arises. :LOL: Back on topic, so how about the Muse?

Archived