14. Unnatural Selection

---

15. Plug In Baby

16. Stockholm Syndrome

---

17. Take a Bow

Bliss, RBS & TaB for 1 american gig :noey:

never gonna happen. just saying :erm:

but i would just deal with all the cheese that they wanted me to if they play Fury once, just once :awesome:

Bliss, RBS & TaB for 1 american gig :noey:

never gonna happen. just saying :erm:

but i would just deal with all the cheese that they wanted me to if they play Fury once, just once :awesome:

Well here's the thing: I reckon we're going to at least get NSC and RBS between the NY and NJ gigs, plus I'm pretty sure at one of the shows they will open with Exo 1 and close with TaB. My prediction is a mix between the LA night 2 and Denver set lists, and well, you see... it's just gonna happen! :p Feel free to lob tomaters my way if we end up with the Cheezy Trifecta of Doom of FG, GL and NSC though. :chuckle:

Well here's the thing: I reckon we're going to at least get NSC and RBS between the NY and NJ gigs, plus I'm pretty sure at one of the shows they will open with Exo 1 and close with TaB. My prediction is a mix between the LA night 2 and Denver set lists, and well, you see... it's just gonna happen! :p Feel free to lob tomaters my way if we end up with the Cheezy Trifecta of Doom of FG, GL and NSC though. :chuckle:

...which I have gotten. :rolleyes:

1. Exogenesis: Part 1 (Overture)

2. Uprising

3. Knights of Cydonia

4. Supermassive Black Hole

5. Neutron Star Collision

6. Hysteria

7. Nishe + United States of Eurasia

8. Ruled by Secrecy

9. Bliss

10. MK Jam + Undisclosed Desires

11. Resistance

12. Starlight

13. Time Is Running Out

14. Unnatural Selection

---

15. Plug In Baby

16. Stockholm Syndrome

---

17. Take a Bow

This. PLEASE. I need to see Bliss.

NSC has only been at like one show this leg no? I don't think it's gonna happen here. GL has been pretty rare this tour also. I really don't think we'll get either between Nassau and Newark

NSC has only been at like one show this leg no? I don't think it's gonna happen here. GL has been pretty rare this tour also. I really don't think we'll get either between Nassau and Newark

Ohh, don't tease me like that! Now you've got me all hopeful, Michel! ;)

I'd certainly have no problem with those getting pulled. I'm just hoping we'll get 17 songs at each gig like LA did and those seemed like logical fillers. Or maybe it'll be CE and B&H? :eyebrows:

Well here's the thing: I reckon we're going to at least get NSC and RBS between the NY and NJ gigs, plus I'm pretty sure at one of the shows they will open with Exo 1 and close with TaB. My prediction is a mix between the LA night 2 and Denver set lists, and well, you see... it's just gonna happen! :pFeel free to lob tomaters my way if we end up with the Cheezy Trifecta of Doom of FG, GL and NSC though. :chuckle:

So more like a Wembley 1? :noey: please no :chuckle:

i think i don't really mind what rarity they play, if they play at least one. I do have to say that i rather TaB over RbS... don't kill me... but TaB is just :awesome:

I'd certainly have no problem with those getting pulled. I'm just hoping we'll get 17 songs at each gig like LA did and those seemed like logical fillers. Or maybe it'll be CE and B&H? :eyebrows:

if we get less than LA did i will do my best to kick Matt's ass. Just saying. :chuckle:

Sorry to keep posting this, but I'm still trying to sell two tickets to this show.

GA Floors, selling them for $80 each (which is face value plus service/delivery fees).

It'd be easiest for me to sell them to someone who's going to the NY show the day before, but if not I can probably try to get to New Jersey the day of the show and sell them there. So if you or anyone you know is looking for one/two tickets, please let me know!

Thanks. :)

On another note, I keep having bad dreams about queuing and not getting barrier. What the hell? Last night I dreamt I queued all day, got out of line to go to the bathroom, and when I came back the whole line had gone in and filled up the arena and I was left in the back.:facepalm: I have a queuing anxiety disorder.

Yeahhh.... That basically happened to me Wembley night 2. I was able to jump right back in line a few moments after they opened the ropes to get third row though.

I hope they do a "Cheeze night one, rock night two" thing with NY and NJ shows, cause Im only going to NJ xD

You chose the right night.

Yeahhh.... That basically happened to me Wembley night 2. I was able to jump right back in line a few moments after they opened the ropes to get third row though.

*giggle* Trying not to laugh at all of THAT. I really didn't feel bad at the time, since I was considering castrating and killing you and then fleeing back to America. Just ask anyone else in the queue. You were going to DIE if you didn't bring back my ticket in time. :LOL:

EDIT: What was it, Pizza Hut? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Speaking of queuing, when are you for each show this weekend?

Yeah that happened to gocanux on the Friday, stoooopid steward telling her she had loads of time to visit the loo...

*giggle* Trying not to laugh at all of THAT. I really didn't feel bad at the time, since I was considering castrating and killing you and then fleeing back to America. Just ask anyone else in the queue. You were going to DIE if you didn't bring back my ticket in time. :LOL:

EDIT: What was it, Pizza Hut? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Speaking of queuing, when are you for each show this weekend?

LOL! Kevin... poor Kevin :chuckle:

Haley almost had a hart attack :LOL:

oh.. that should never happen again :shifty:

can't believe is just a week, just a week away.. :dance:

I think it may have been performed at more than one show, but I don't remember. I know we got it at LA2, but RBS into Bliss erased all memory of it from my brain. :D

Archived