• Apocalypse Please
    • Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

You could pay a bit more for something better on StubHub, or keep checking Musebay for GA tickets first?

Unfortunately I can't, spending the whole weekend in NY is making my budget a little tight. I don't really want to wait and then not be able to get any tickets.

Me too. And I'm in my school's marching band, so I'll be going to the gig directly from a competition in North Caldwell. :LOL:

Will you be in uniform? :awesome::LOL:

What we need to do, see, is find a way to tick off Matt early in the set to bring out angry Hulk-Matt whose instincts drive him to rip through eight riffs after Stockholm Syndrome and then continue onto the Dead Star riff and decide on the spot to play the full song! And then watch as he Hulk Smashes the crap out of the set. :awesome:

YES PLEASE.

speaking of which. “YES PLEASE”PLEASE? :LOL::facepalm: Punintended.

What we need to do, see, is find a way to tick off Matt early in the set to bring out angry Hulk-Matt whose instincts drive him to rip through eight riffs after Stockholm Syndrome and then continue onto the Dead Star riff and decide on the spot to play the full song! And then watch as he Hulk Smashes the crap out of the set. :awesome:

Hulk Matt :awesome:

i need to see him all dressed up in green now :facepalm:

anyhow, i want angry Matt, and if he gets into Dom's drums would be even better.

YES PLEASE.

speaking of which. “YES PLEASE”PLEASE? :LOL::facepalm: Punintended.

no, no Yes please, Fury. :ninja:

So if anyone wants to buy two GA tickets to this and will be at the NY show the day before or will be in NYC the morning of this show... Can you send me a message please? I'm trying to get rid of my tickets (sadly :().

I was watching Fuse (the TV channel) this afternoon and they showed an ad for the NY/NJ shows ... it got me so fired up. Guys, this is getting really close! :D

On a funny sidenote, right after the ad was an ad for a Slipknot DVD. I folded over laughing.:LOL:

Archived