I'm a Davis peep too! I'll be free around then as well, let me know what's up. The more numbers the better.

I'll should be on campus on Tuesday too, but I'm not sure what time I'll be free. Depends on how my labwork is going. ;)

hm seems like a pretty good set up :)

Does this mean they are going to separate GA? :unsure:

I'll should be on campus on Tuesday too, but I'm not sure what time I'll be free. Depends on how my labwork is going. ;)

Does this mean they are going to separate GA? :unsure:

Tuesday it is then.

GA isn't sectioned off, it just makes it easier for them to organize the tickets this way. :happy:

I knew it!

Whenever I want to put myself in a shitty mood I go to Musewiki and look at all the old gigs I coulda gone to if I were a fan back in the day. :(

That's interesting.

When they released the chart of Muse at Oracle Arena, the GA floor was just one big square saying "GA Floor".

I wonder why it's sectioned off. :confused:

Matt's UFO idea is going to happen. Or maybe he'll bungee jump from the roof.

:chuckle:

I am kind of curious to know why it is sectioned off as well though. :erm:

Matt's UFO idea is going to happen. Or maybe he'll bungee jump from the roof.

:chuckle:

I am kind of curious to know why it is sectioned off as well though. :erm:

it's also sectioned off the LA show, but i'm pretty sure it's only for ticketing purposes, so they can keep track of how many they've sold

That's interesting.

When they released the chart of Muse at Oracle Arena, the GA floor was just one big square saying "GA Floor".

Arco has had chair seating on the floor for other concerts. Not this time, though, that's for sure. I hope the crowd is as into it at Arco as they were in Oakland.

That's interesting.

Don't believe that chart. That's not really a Muse specific seating chart. That's the same one Arco uses for all "North End Concerts"

This map from Nassau Coliseum on the other hand, is Muse specific:

33008s_a.gif

Notice the round stage and the seating part way behind the stage. That's how it'll be at Arco. No need to fear kiddies! ;)

Don't believe that chart. That's not really a Muse specific seating chart. That's the same one Arco uses for all "North End Concerts"

This map from Nassau Coliseum on the other hand, is Muse specific:

33008s_a.gif

Notice the round stage and the seating part way behind the stage. That's how it'll be at Arco. No need to fear kiddies! ;)

Thank God! I was so worried my first GA experience was going to be tainted by excessive barriers and venue security...

In regards to that new seating arrangement..... the 109 section (those are the tickets I got) doesn't look that great.... :(

109 isn't that bad I think. What row?

Here's another real photo I found:

A concert at Arco Arena

imaging the towers stage without all that protruding stuff. Why don't they ever tell us the setup before presale? Morons!

I don't know what to think about section 111 and 112 from the seating chart. Big difference where the stage will be. I went with section 110 to be safe. I found a photo of the ARCO arena. Wild guess as to where the stage will be though.

Has anyone been to ARCO recently?

http://basketball.ballparks.com/NBA/SacramentoKings/interior.jpg

I went for a crappy Kings game recently...which doesn't help anyone..but at least it was free. :D

Who wants to buy tickets to see Daughtry next Friday and check it out in advance? :chuckle:

Archived