Poll results for this gig were:

Citizen Erased (5.66%), Bliss (5.64%), Uno (3.70%), Darkshines (3.63%), Can't Take My Eyes Off You (3.53%)

Would be fucking amazing if we got any of those last 3 (esp Darkshines). I'd guess probably CE though since Bliss was played yesterday.

Moaners police are early. :awesome: *This should be even more interesting :chuckle:*

Oh so droll:rolleyes:

I could not give a toss what happens before and after the gig in the threads but get utterly fucked-off with idiots posting 'ZOMG!!!11! They played Hyper Music!!!1111!.....ha ha ha not really' every couple of seconds.

So off you fuck.

I know :(

Switzerland was quite an expensive trip and I need to save my pennies for the trip to the Paris gigs for which I'm leaving early Thursday morning so couldn't justify spending out on petrol and parking or train fares up to London.

it's too bad, but at least you have your priorities straight! :D

Oh so droll:rolleyes:

I could not give a toss what happens before and after the gig in the threads but get utterly fucked-off with idiots posting 'ZOMG!!!11! They played Hyper Music!!!1111!.....ha ha ha not really' every couple of seconds.

So off you fuck.

oh yeah, fake reports are :noey: and :facepalm:

was there a lot of that yesterday? I noticed a bit of it when I was looking through the old posts but then I gave up and went to the last page :D

I know :(

Switzerland was quite an expensive trip and I need to save my pennies for the trip to the Paris gigs for which I'm leaving early Thursday morning so couldn't justify spending out on petrol and parking or train fares up to London.

I can imagine! Money is such a big problem...I have none :awesome:

Citizen Erased (5.66%), Bliss (5.64%), Uno (3.70%), Darkshines (3.63%), Can't Take My Eyes Off You (3.53%)

Would be fucking amazing if we got any of those last 3 (esp Darkshines). I'd guess probably CE though since Bliss was played yesterday.

I doubt they're going to play any of the last three. Probably Citizen Erased, since they played Bliss yesterday :erm:

MK Ultra opener :awesome:

If they played Uno, even though I'm not there, I'd be a happy person :D

Archived