Absolutely awesome :awesome: :awesome: I can't believe how well it plays out this year bandwise :)

Wanna meet up? Seems we want to see the same bands anyway.

Too bad! If it's only a matter of tickets I do have some spare ones.

Great! :D Which bands do you want to see? Sounds good.

I don't think I've been to the Alternastage last year. Don't know of a good place to meet up. We should probably exchange cellphone numbers in any case. T-shirt or something like that also sounds good. Although if the weather doesn't improve it is rather raincoats :stunned:

Flashing sunglasses sounds good :D Yes, time is running now!

Hey there, I would really like to go to the second Paris gig, but I have already booked my flight home on the 12th. Too bad:(. Bands I want to see? MUSE, MUSE, MUSE:LOL: Beside this: Kasabian, The Editors, Gossip, 30 Seconds to Mars, The Hives, maybe Rammstein, Them Crooked Vultures and many others. Do you know if public transportation is still available after 2.00pm? Are there special busses or something like this for returning to the city centre? Speaking about the weather. I really hope it will NOT stay like this or otherwise I will pull on a raincoat as big as a tent.

Can we hold the time for the meet-up? Exchanging phone numbers sounds quite good. I think it will be also good to get a clue how everybody looks like. I am very tall (1.80m), have short red-blonde hair, wear almost every time black clothes and glasses.

Hey there, I would really like to go to the second Paris gig, but I have already booked my flight home on the 12th. Too bad:(. Bands I want to see? MUSE, MUSE, MUSE:LOL: Beside this: Kasabian, The Editors, Gossip, 30 Seconds to Mars, The Hives, maybe Rammstein, Them Crooked Vultures and many others. Do you know if public transportation is still available after 2.00pm? Are there special busses or something like this for returning to the city centre? Speaking about the weather. I really hope it will NOT stay like this or otherwise I will pull on a raincoat as big as a tent.

Can we hold the time for the meet-up? Exchanging phone numbers sounds quite good. I think it will be also good to get a clue how everybody looks like. I am very tall (1.80m), have short red-blonde hair, wear almost every time black clothes and glasses.

Too bad :( Sadly it is not so easy to change flight times. I now also think it would have been better to arrive the day before. As I now got that day off as well. Ah well no way to change that now.

Awesome!! :D I wanna see those bands too.

I'm gonna check the website regarding busses and trains to the city center. Would be really good if they would still go. Don't want to leave early only to get back to the hotel or take a taxi every time. Yes pleeeease better weather!! My raincoat is quite good but I look ridiculous in it.

Yes :) I am very short (1,58m) with reddish brown hair. Wearing probably also black and a black or red raincoat, depends on the weather.

Absolutely awesome :awesome: :awesome: I can't believe how well it plays out this year bandwise :)

Wanna meet up? Seems we want to see the same bands anyway.

Sure! :yesey: When do you arrive?

Friend and I will be there Thurday evening or so. We stay at a hostel near the Central station.

I'm not really excited right now but I hope it'll be better once RiP has started. :)

Sure! :yesey: When do you arrive?

Friend and I will be there Thurday evening or so. We stay at a hostel near the Central station.

I'm not really excited right now but I hope it'll be better once RiP has started. :)

Awesome :D Can't wait to see you again.

Thursday afternoon round 3pm I think. I stay at the Motel One near the Central station.

Yes there are so many things happening right now I will probably only realize RiP will happen when I'm actually there. But I'm sure it will be fun like always.

Too bad :( Sadly it is not so easy to change flight times. I now also think it would have been better to arrive the day before. As I now got that day off as well. Ah well no way to change that now.

Awesome!! :D I wanna see those bands too.

I'm gonna check the website regarding busses and trains to the city center. Would be really good if they would still go. Don't want to leave early only to get back to the hotel or take a taxi every time. Yes pleeeease better weather!! My raincoat is quite good but I look ridiculous in it.

Yes :) I am very short (1,58m) with reddish brown hair. Wearing probably also black and a black or red raincoat, depends on the weather.

Thanks for checking timetable for busses and trains. If there are no busses or trains after 2am we can use maybe a taxi together as our hotel/motel are nearly at the same place I think. What really worries me at the moment: People from the airports here in Berlin are planning to strike in the next days like British Airways :mad::mad::mad:. I will take a flight Friday morning:(. If everything works against me, I will come by car all the way down to Nürnberg. That's fine, but PARIS??????. I have checked already the prices for traintickets and as I have no Bahncard it's rather expensive (from 230 Euro upwards:() Driving by car: 1200 km from Berlin:eek: I think I have to wait what decisions they make in the next days.

So I think everybody is fine with the time for the Musers meet-up? I thought about creating a sign or something. Maybe: Crazy Musers from Japan (Minilogue, btw. Where are you?) and Germany looking for conspiracy (hope, I spell that right).

Thanks for checking timetable for busses and trains. If there are no busses or trains after 2am we can use maybe a taxi together as our hotel/motel are nearly at the same place I think. What really worries me at the moment: People from the airports here in Berlin are planning to strike in the next days like British Airways :mad::mad::mad:. I will take a flight Friday morning:(. If everything works against me, I will come by car all the way down to Nürnberg. That's fine, but PARIS??????. I have checked already the prices for traintickets and as I have no Bahncard it's rather expensive (from 230 Euro upwards:() Driving by car: 1200 km from Berlin:eek: I think I have to wait what decisions they make in the next days.

So I think everybody is fine with the time for the Musers meet-up? I thought about creating a sign or something. Maybe: Crazy Musers from Japan (Minilogue, btw. Where are you?) and Germany looking for conspiracy (hope, I spell that right).

Nothing between 00:56 and 05:00. This is really annoying. One would think they like people coming with public transport. Certainly! Let's share a taxi if that is the only way back :)

Oh noooooo :( that is awful. First the volcano (that still might become a problem again) now strikes. They should give us a break. Really hope this doesn't affect you.

Damn, 230 EUR :eek:. I looked for trains too in case I need one (volcano). And it would be 172 EUR I think (I have a Bahncard). Plus 70 € for hotel per night, plus food, that quite adds up :-/ Driving in Paris is madness. Friends of mine did it and they said never again. However for Muse one would do almost anything. I'm really crossing my fingers for you.

Yep :) Haha that is a great idea with the sign :LOL:

Awesome :D Can't wait to see you again.

Thursday afternoon round 3pm I think. I stay at the Motel One near the Central station.

Yes there are so many things happening right now I will probably only realize RiP will happen when I'm actually there. But I'm sure it will be fun like always.

:awesome::dance: Your phone number's still the same? Then I can call you and we can meet up. :)

There are no trains after 00:55? :wtf: Maybe my friend and I will join in with the taxi since we all seem to be close to the central station. :p

:awesome::dance: Your phone number's still the same? Then I can call you and we can meet up. :)

There are no trains after 00:55? :wtf: Maybe my friend and I will join in with the taxi since we all seem to be close to the central station. :p

Yes should be the same ;) I will send it to you again just to make sure. Yay :dance::D

At least it says so on the http://www.vag.de/ under 'Fahrplanauskunft' I put in Frankenstadion or Dokuzentrum and Hauptbahnhof. Maybe special trains or busses will go.

Certainly, let's all go together. Makes sense. :)

Hey,

I’m going to Rock im Park with a friend. We both speak English and German and just wondered if anyone fancies camping near us to get a sort of mini muse camp/community going? Also first time at Rock im Park so any good/bad camping spots? would be great to meet up with musers there :D

sorry, I was busy getting ready to set off for Germany.

I'll leave in a couple of days, so I send my phone number by private messages or please send me yours. I can use SMS.

BTW,muse and other band's merchandise will be sold at this festival?

Hey,

I’m going to Rock im Park with a friend. We both speak English and German and just wondered if anyone fancies camping near us to get a sort of mini muse camp/community going? Also first time at Rock im Park so any good/bad camping spots? would be great to meet up with musers there :D

Hey welcome, it seems that we all stay at a hotel or motel, but you and your friend can meet with us on Saturday around 2 pm by the Suzuki Alternastage. Have a look at the previous postings. The more Musers the better:D.

Hey,

Hi :) unfortunately I am not camping this year. But meeting up definitely ;)

If you have any questions let me know. This is my 6th Rock im Park so I should be able to answer something.

sorry, I was busy getting ready to set off for Germany.

I'll leave in a couple of days, so I send my phone number by private messages or please send me yours. I can use SMS.

BTW,muse and other band's merchandise will be sold at this festival?

Hi :) I bet there was a lot to organize.

Great. I will send you my number for sure.

Yes there are both booths with festival merchandise and band merchandise. For smaller bands just on the day of appearance for headliners every day.

Meeting up sounds good :D I'm considering taking my Muse Flag which would make us very easy to spot! and planning on spending all sunday by the main stage so shall hopefully get a group going!

Hi :) unfortunately I am not camping this year. But meeting up definitely ;)

If you have any questions let me know. This is my 6th Rock im Park so I should be able to answer something.

Hi :) I bet there was a lot to organize.

Great. I will send you my number for sure.

Yes there are both booths with festival merchandise and band merchandise. For smaller bands just on the day of appearance for headliners every day.

wow! that's impressive! Just wondered what the gneeral atmosphere is like? and how are the crowds.. do they tend to build up all day or do people move around a lot? I guess what I mean is, how easy is it to get to the front/is there a golden circle et cetera? i've been to festivals where the crowd builds up and others where you can get front row towards the end of the day so just trying to figure out how best to plan things :) Also how quickly does merch sell out and where is best for camping? Sorry for the complete bombardement of questions! :D

Meeting up sounds good :D I'm considering taking my Muse Flag which would make us very easy to spot! and planning on spending all sunday by the main stage so shall hopefully get a group going!

wow! that's impressive! Just wondered what the gneeral atmosphere is like? and how are the crowds.. do they tend to build up all day or do people move around a lot? I guess what I mean is, how easy is it to get to the front/is there a golden circle et cetera? i've been to festivals where the crowd builds up and others where you can get front row towards the end of the day so just trying to figure out how best to plan things :) Also how quickly does merch sell out and where is best for camping? Sorry for the complete bombardement of questions! :D

Yeah, spending the Sunday by the main spot sounds good. Will you meet-up with us on Saturday as well?

The atmosphere is quite good. I think towards 3-4pm people are moving around a lot and then it turns out to a build up. I remember by festival attendings at Rock am Ring and Hurricane Festival and it was like this. I don't think that Rock im Park has a golden circle area.

Try this site for your camping spot: http://www.rock-im-park.com >>>> Go to "Rund um das Festival". There you will find a camping plan.

Will you be there from Thursday?

Yeah, spending the Sunday by the main spot sounds good. Will you meet-up with us on Saturday as well?

The atmosphere is quite good. I think towards 3-4pm people are moving around a lot and then it turns out to a build up. I remember by festival attendings at Rock am Ring and Hurricane Festival and it was like this. I don't think that Rock im Park has a golden circle area.

Try this site for your camping spot: http://www.rock-im-park.com >>>> Go to "Rund um das Festival". There you will find a camping plan.

Will you be there from Thursday?

Saturday sounds good.. which bands are you wanting to see then? Yeah, me and my friend will be getting the train to Nuernberg late Thursday morning I think then camping until the monday morning and heading back :) Are you there too? Really can't wait for it to start :D

Saturday sounds good.. which bands are you wanting to see then? Yeah, me and my friend will be getting the train to Nuernberg late Thursday morning I think then camping until the monday morning and heading back :) Are you there too? Really can't wait for it to start :D

Bands I want to see?? MUSE:D and then 30 Seconds to Mars, Kasabian, Editors, The Hives, Rammstein (maybe), Gossip and many more. I will come to Nürnberg Friday morning by airplane from Berlin, hopefully no striking again (otherwise I'll take the car). I have to work until Thursday. Could you already find a good camping spot? If you want you can send me your mobilephone number by private message, so we can send sms if needed. I will turn back to Berlin Monday morning.

Only 4 days until Rock im park and 7 days until we see Muse:musesign::\mm/::party:

Bands I want to see?? MUSE:D and then 30 Seconds to Mars, Kasabian, Editors, The Hives, Rammstein (maybe), Gossip and many more. I will come to Nürnberg Friday morning by airplane from Berlin, hopefully no striking again (otherwise I'll take the car). I have to work until Thursday. Could you already find a good camping spot? If you want you can send me your mobilephone number by private message, so we can send sms if needed. I will turn back to Berlin Monday morning.

Only 4 days until Rock im park and 7 days until we see Muse:musesign::\mm/::party:

Ah yes, SO happy 30stm don't class with Muse! And yup kasbian, Editors, Rammstein, Rage, Kiss.. :D Luckily thursday is a Feiertag here in Bayern so i get the day off uni :D

And sure thing :) german or english number better?

Hey everyone :-)

I'm going to Rock im Park, too. Just on Sunday though :D So excited! First time seeing muse live! Also my first time at a festival...I was wondering if one can take a folding chair into the area or if there are any sitting opportunities offsidely if you want to take a break? Does anybody know? We'll be going there just for muse so we don't really need to be "in the front row" all day long. Just in the evening ;)

Do you know how many people might be there?

I still don't believe I will actually see MUSE O_O

Ah yes, SO happy 30stm don't class with Muse! And yup kasbian, Editors, Rammstein, Rage, Kiss.. :D Luckily thursday is a Feiertag here in Bayern so i get the day off uni :D

And sure thing :) german or english number better?

Please send the german phone number, thanks.:)

Hey, I´m another Muser who´s going to Rock im Park, this is my second RiP.

I´m looking for some other folk to go and see some, rather "normal" and british rock bands, kasabian, editors, them crooked vultures, wolfmother, slash, and of course muse.

If we manage to arrange a meeting point somewhere or if i could join a group of guys, then i´d certainly be in :D If there are any english folk attending RiP, I´m half a Brit anyway :p

I´m looking for some other folk to go and see some, rather "normal" and british rock bands, kasabian, editors, them crooked vultures, wolfmother, slash, and of course muse.

If we manage to arrange a meeting point somewhere or if i could join a group of guys, then i´d certainly be in :D If there are any english folk attending RiP, I´m half a Brit anyway :p

Hey, we have already a Musers meet-up on Saturday around 2pm by the Suzuki Alternastage. You are very welcome to join us, if you like;)

Yeah we have a meet up planned! i'm british and going with another brit if ya fancy meeting up :) currently debating where to attempt camping! and yeah, that's pretty much the bands i wanna see, as well as all the main headliners :) Are you camping? :)

Yeah we have a meet up planned! i'm british and going with another brit if ya fancy meeting up :) currently debating where to attempt camping! and yeah, that's pretty much the bands i wanna see, as well as all the main headliners :) Are you camping? :)

Could meet up at, hm, lets say half past one at the disco tent on friday? Going to watch 5FDP and Pendulum.

Oke, I´m in, I´ll be at the Muser meet up at 14´00 at the alternastage, i´ll suppose most of you will be wearing muse shirts? or where exactly?

And maybe for all the Musers in here, how about one´o´clock on sunday at the disco tent again?in front of it? so we could all go and stay at the centerstage to go and see muse in the evening,...?

Archived